Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

14 hours ago, boydeste said:

Cheese omelette with ham and a couple of spuds.

20240506_115923.jpg

Nicely done mate.

I have a four egg monster planned for tomorrow. I think I will pick up some fresh mushrooms today to throw in, along with some chopped up ham and cheese. Probably fry up some taters as well.

Need to prepare my list.

• Thumbs Up 1

Picture this.... chicken, chorizo and chickpea salad....

....and you'll have to imagine it as my phone appears to have not taken the picture I thought I took...

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)

Last night’s dinner was mushroom pie, potato with coleslaw, and some tomato, mushroom , onion and garlic with some herbs and spices.

IMG_0230.jpeg

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

9 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Couple of pieces of pork shoulder some sauteed onion and some air fryer potato wedges

Gallery_1715152405793.jpg

Nice !

You have some Heinz to go wid dem fries ?

• Thumbs Up 1

Couple of barbecue chicken thighs from the air fryer. And some wedges fresh and not frozen also air fried. I have found the perfect way for me anyway to cook fresh chips wedges whatever you want to call them in the air fryer. I hear all the time that the potatoes here in Thailand are bad. I figured it out I cut wedges out of fresh potatoes put them in a glass bowl full of water in the microwave for 8 minutes of course if you're cutting thinner potatoes you need less time but these are pretty thick wedges. When they're done I drain the water off and I shock them with cold water then add a little sesame oil salt white pepper. Put them in the refrigerator to cool down then into the air fryer at 140° for approximately 30 or 40 minutes that will cook them 100%, then 5 minutes at 200 in the air fryer and they come out perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside perfect.

IMG_20240509_141354.jpg

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Couple of barbecue chicken thighs from the air fryer. And some wedges fresh and not frozen also air fried. I have found the perfect way for me anyway to cook fresh chips wedges whatever you want to call them in the air fryer. I hear all the time that the potatoes here in Thailand are bad. I figured it out I cut wedges out of fresh potatoes put them in a glass bowl full of water in the microwave for 8 minutes of course if you're cutting thinner potatoes you need less time but these are pretty thick wedges. When they're done I drain the water off and I shock them with cold water then add a little sesame oil salt white pepper. Put them in the refrigerator to cool down then into the air fryer at 140° for approximately 30 or 40 minutes that will cook them 100%, then 5 minutes at 200 in the air fryer and they come out perfectly crispy on the outside and soft on the inside perfect.

IMG_20240509_141354.jpg

The secret that I have found with fries is to soak them in salt water for at least 30 mins. It removes the startch. Then pat them off and allow to dry. They come out perfectly crispy. 

I think I will make a nice batch of them tonignt. The spuds I've had over here are just fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/8/2024 at 6:47 PM, galenkia said:

Last night’s dinner was mushroom pie, potato with coleslaw, and some tomato, mushroom , onion and garlic with some herbs and spices.

IMG_0230.jpeg

That is one vegetarian meal I would really enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 1