Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

55 minutes ago, boydeste said:

First time in the Food court in Central for me. We both had duck Krapow. 

Very spicey and very nice. My company had to tell the cook twice to make them both spicey. He kept saying Farang cry. Lol.

20240404_165827.jpg

20240404_165708.jpg

Looks tasty.

I was coughing a bit and blowing my nose with a bowl of Tom Yum - prawns today. But the flavor was glorious.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Is there a word missing there mate..Steamed pla li (eel) or steamed hoy li ( hoy li !)...

No.... steem li, as in steamed rice! 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

IMG_6186.jpeg

That looks good but personally I'd ask for the mushrooms to be fried for at least 10 more minutes so that they resemble the picture ... and the sausages .... and the white pudding ...

In fact it looks more like a warm-up than a fry-up..

But that is my personal taste and I'm damned sure that you enjoyed it !!!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have never eaten Krapow Bpet but Larb Bpet is one of my favourites. Oddly it tastes like rat , how about yours ??

I have never eaten rat, but it was ducks they were chopping up.20240404_165433.jpg

20240404_165428.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I have never eaten rat, but it was ducks they were chopping up.

The Tesco Lotus here has started selling duck legs, wings and drumsticks too, previously we bought them frozen in Makro.

My love of larb bpet began on my drives from Bangkok to Surin yonks ago.. stopping off for grub on the way

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

These are some meals from Angeles City here in the Philippines over the last couple of days. The biggest shock of my whole trip is the cost of food here now it has really skyrocketed.

IMG_20240405_140219.jpg

17122302909402.jpg

17122302910373.jpg

17122302911114.jpg

17122302911965.jpg

17122302905730.jpg

Looks ok. is there much equivalent to Thailand street food there, i.e., where you can get 100 Baht/$3 tasty meals?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Trip said:

Looks ok. is there much equivalent to Thailand street food there, i.e., where you can get 100 Baht/$3 tasty meals?

No the street food here is really rough. I was going to get some fried bananas but the oil looked like it was motor oil that they fried them in. The street food is sketchy here for sure.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

No photo.

On sundays i have a macdonalds mcmuffin and a black coffee.

Today i had a mcgriddle. It's so bad. Too much sugar and just the worst for taste and texture.

And coke zero sold out.

Edited by Zambo
  • Sad 1