Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

3 hours ago, Aqualung said:

King crab. My first time eating crab and I have to say it was delicious. Bloody should be at around £50 per kilo! 

IMG_20240326_204002.jpg

I'd rather eat king crab than lobster - I find it more tasty although I haven't eaten it for years because of the hideous expense. 

1 hour ago, Aqualung said:

I let the wife crack them. Like your good self, I also lack the patience! 

With the proper tools, it's not so difficult.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Dog damn Thumpstick you eat a lot of meat. Do you take statins ?

lol

Actually, I'm jealous.

Nothing like a good grilled chuck steak. The flavor is amazing.

I have had to cut ( no.. not a steak pun) way back on red meats since they put 3 stints into me. My sugar, salt and junk food intake is down by 80%. I totally gave up drinking sodas and candy. I have lost 20 pounds and I promised my cardiologist that I would start reducing red meats after my Pattaya trip. It's been really hard to be good at being good to myself. Stopping sodas and chocolate was a bitch. As a recovering alkie I crave sweets of all kinds and now I can't.  When I go out to bars here in Patters with Brian my only options are orange juice or water. Have ya ever tried to sip water for 5 hours in a bar? Not nearly as much fun as one might think...5555

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, thumper63 said:

I have had to cut ( no.. not a steak pun) way back on red meats since they put 3 stints into me. My sugar, salt and junk food intake is down by 80%. I totally gave up drinking sodas and candy. I have lost 20 pounds and I promised my cardiologist that I would start reducing red meats after my Pattaya trip. It's been really hard to be good at being good to myself. Stopping sodas and chocolate was a bitch. As a recovering alkie I crave sweets of all kinds and now I can't.  When I go out to bars here in Patters with Brian my only options are orange juice or water. Have ya ever tried to sip water for 5 hours in a bar? Not nearly as much fun as one might think...5555

candy, white bread and rice are big no-no's mate. Cut that shit out and you will benefit.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Last weeks chicken and pasta was really nice..

Brick House is a well run and managed place. Those weekly specials are worth trying.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3