Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nice. And good to see you are getting your veggies. I'd like to give cooking them like that a go. I reckon sort of a sautee.

I just spray with olive oil , add pepper and chilli , then put in the oven for 15 mins with the fish fillet 

Just now, Stillearly said:

I just spray with olive oil , add pepper and chilli , then put in the oven for 15 mins with the fish fillet 

I used to use canola and olive oil spray all the time. Need to get some, not as easy to find over here, but I will make a point of it now.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I agree the skin was a little anemic, but the meat was perfectly cooked and moist , happy to leave the skin to one side rather than have dry meat ...

Yep, it could have been steamed or boiled the same as Khao man Gai is cooked with the same result...

13 hours ago, boydeste said:

Meat Pizza ordered into the pool hall, a bit pricey at 430b, but very good.

20240415_174817.jpg

20240415_174823.jpg

That thing is loaded up pretty good. 430 not real bad. But I have noticed pizza (and many other food items) prices have really shot up over here.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/14/2024 at 1:37 AM, Stillearly said:

IMG_6113.jpeg

On 4/14/2024 at 2:17 AM, coxyhog said:

Back to basics tonight,cheesey beans on toast with fried eggs,very nice

PHOTO-2024-04-13-20-11-45.jpg

That is one thing that I know you guys really like. But I just can't get a handle on it. Just does not work for me. But I am glad you guys enjoy.

• Like 1