Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

I am a little old school when it comes to cooking .. I just pull out the frying pan and get at it ...

Beach gal bought me a big air fryer a coupe of years ago ... well, I finally used it tonight .... not sure what compelled me to use the thing ... it was still in the box

I cooked a couple of chicken breasts marinated in olive oil, a shit load of garlic, black pepper and oregano

Cooked these in the air fryer 9 minutes on each side ( got on youtube and looked at how to use an air fryer ) ...

Forgot to take pictures

But, they turned out perfect .. a lot better than a frying pan .. plump and still a little juicy inside ( not much ) -- perfect ....

I am going to use this new thing on some pork chops tomorrow -- if they turn out like I think they will

Then bye - bye frying pan

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

No booze, eating healthy, loosing weight, you must be feeling pretty good about yaself these days mate.

Sooner or later we got to think about our health.we ain't young anymore. 

Though I do fancy a pizza later. 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Sooner or later we got to think about our health.we ain't young anymore. 

Though I do fancy a pizza later. 😀

Spot on mate, I am doing similar as you know. Still drink too much at the weekends but my over all lifestyle changes are an improvement for sure!

I love pizza and haven't had one for a very long time. Maybe tonight I should treat myself and blame it on being a weekend. :default_fun:

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I hate him ... 😉 

It's not easy but I have to do it.If I went back on the booze it would be carnage. 

Only have takeaways once a week maximum, Usually about twice a month. 

All down to willpower, cannot go back to my old lifestyle. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, galenkia said:

It's not easy but I have to do it.If I went back on the booze it would be carnage. 

You are an inspiration mate! :default_good:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Spot on mate, I am doing similar as you know. Still drink too much at the weekends but my over all lifestyle changes are an improvement for sure!

I love pizza and haven't had one for a very long time. Maybe tonight I should treat myself and blame it on being a weekend. :default_fun:

Good to hear mate, but the booze is a killer, was very hard at the beginning, now the craving is pretty much gone. 

If you are an alcoholic like me then you have to stop completely,if you can keep it down to weekends then it's not so bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Only joking , you've done brilliantly - I'm trying to eat healthy and exercising but weight not shifting at all ... need to try harder 😉 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Only joking , you've done brilliantly - I'm trying to eat healthy and exercising but weight not shifting at all ... need to try harder 😉 

It's easier for some people than others, metabolic rates etc. 

Just stick in there mate and best wishes to you. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1