Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

What cheese do you use?

I find that Siamburis cheddar quickly separates into 3/4 fat and 1/4 thick globules of spunk so I use Swiss/Emmental/Maasdam/ which stays together quite well and easier to "load up" onto the soldiers.

Cathedral extra mature from Tescos, seems to melt in nicely.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Met up with Tom or is most of you here know him as VPI 78. It was good to catch up on the goings on we met at dicey Riley's and we both had a Tex-Mex Burger that was outstanding and a couple lemon Sodas. The burger was as good as any I've eaten here and I've eaten them in quite a few places. 

IMG_20220705_130507.jpg

Eaten there a fair few times back in the earlier trips and the food was always good. Not the cheapest but worth the money.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

dicey Riley's and we both had a Tex-Mex Burger that was outstanding

14 hours ago, galenkia said:

Eaten there a fair few times back in the earlier trips and the food was always good. Not the cheapest but worth the money.

I get mixed up with the two very similar places in that group of buildings but whichever one it was I visited served the best Tom Yum Talay I have ever had .....Anywhere............... In the World .......

EDIT = Thinking about it .....The one I visited was the "original"....

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

On 7/7/2022 at 4:20 PM, Stillearly said:

Goats Cheese Salad

4AF6CBF5-E5CB-4743-9B93-D8752D4F86E1.jpeg

Fillet Steak with Foie Gras

31BFAF90-F9D3-4E98-89C5-0AFF05E81DB7.jpeg

... and roast potatoes yummy and ?? sauerkraut ....... it's the foie gras gets me. I love it once a year and like you with a nice 4oz fillet steak or with an apple compote ....... but mate the French would adore you for that morsel of goose liver etc ... bet to tasted great and a nice Chateau-neuf-du Pape to wash it down...... 

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

... and roast potatoes yummy and ?? sauerkraut ....... it's the foie gras gets me. I love it once a year and like you with a nice 4oz fillet steak or with an apple compote ....... but mate the French would adore you for that morsel of goose liver etc ... bet to tasted great and a nice Chateau-neuf-du Pape to wash it down...... 

fried onions ... the Foie Gras was lovely, just the right amount , I can't eat too much of it  ... we just had a €17 bottle of Cote du Rhône , but it was excellent 

307A3C00-4095-4D02-9A48-2E8771623944.jpeg

Every night we have been drinking 3l boxes of Rose ( Corsican or from Provence ) from the Hypermarket , €10 to €14 range ... really good value 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, galenkia said:

I'm trying to lose all the weight I've put on since not working, about 10 kilo's.

Too many large lunches and desserts, cake and chocolate.🤣

10kg! That's a lot. I put on about 5kg with my recent holiday in Thailand plus a couple of other post-covid overseas trips. I've managed to get down 1kg and aiming to lose the other 4kg by the end of August.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Lemon drizzle cake and large cappuccino at M&S cafe.

£6.25

IMG_20220709_090905.jpg

That's why you've put on 10kg!!! 😀

Mind you, at that price it's almost a choice of coffee and cake, or petrol....

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Painter said:

That's why you've put on 10kg!!! 😀

Yeah, but I thought f**k it, been on a restricted diet for quite a while so fancied a break from it. Just ended up being a longer break than was good for me. This is gonna be my once a week treat, similar to what I was doing before. 😂

Edited by galenkia
  • Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Zambo said:

10kg! That's a lot. I put on about 5kg with my recent holiday in Thailand plus a couple of other post-covid overseas trips. I've managed to get down 1kg and aiming to lose the other 4kg by the end of August.

That was over 4 to 5 months though so a couple of kilo's a month. Not too bad if you saw how much I was eating 🤣