DE83B6B3-C45A-49EA-8629-B8E297F0E5E7.jpeg

Spicy Thai Ribs

C5598BDF-CFBA-49FB-80AB-6B59F26D9065.jpeg

Breaded Chicken with a massaman sauce 

EFCF9C62-696F-4947-842E-FF612B3FADA7.jpeg

Creme Brûlée 

575DCF7A-1BFF-4C0D-8CB3-7587D744739A.jpeg

all of it outstanding  🙂 

Love their ribs, it will be the end of next April before I will be sampling them again though.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

They aren't on the current menu and I said it was a shame , but they said no problem and just ask if I you want 👍

How can they do that if they are not on the menu, do they have ribs on the menu in another form ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Out for dinner tonight, wife had crab & sweetcorn soup and I had bbq ribs for starters, for mains we shared roast duck in a plum sauce,beef rendang and a mixed tempura with an egg fried rice each.

Fantastic!

A true multicultural dining experience - Chinese/Western/Indonesian/Japanese - with an excellent blend of flavours. I'd have stuck with an old favourite Anjou Rose throughout the meal. . I am extremely jealous!

Where did you eat? It's the sort of selection that you'd get in an HDB Foodcourt in Singers (Although my guess is that this was a tad more expensive!)!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fantastic!

A true multicultural dining experience - Chinese/Western/Indonesian/Japanese - with an excellent blend of flavours. I'd have stuck with an old favourite Anjou Rose throughout the meal. . I am extremely jealous!

Where did you eat? It's the sort of selection that you'd get in an HDB Foodcourt in Singers (Although my guess is that this was a tad more expensive!)!

We ate here DD https://www.thecrispyduck.co.uk/ never let us down in the 12 years we have been using it regularly, a favourite restaurant of Vincent Tan the Cardiff city owner when he`s in town. They use a Japanese Uruchimai rice which is plump and slightly sweet and the only rice I really enjoy. We mutually agreed on a couple of bottles of their finest light Chateau de Coca Cola. The bill was £59.95

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Binlid said:

We ate here DD https://www.thecrispyduck.co.uk/ never let us down in the 12 years we have been using it regularly, a favourite restaurant of Vincent Tan the Cardiff city owner when he`s in town. They use a Japanese Uruchimai rice which is plump and slightly sweet and the only rice I really enjoy. We mutually agreed on a couple of bottles of their finest light Chateau de Coca Cola. The bill was £59.95

Money well spent in my opinion, mate!

• Thumbs Up 1