Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

50 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

For me mushrooms on a pizza are essential... but not the stuff you get from a bottle or ones that have been washed!

My Dad was handy with his fists but one thing that he taught me that didn't involve pain was "Never get your mushrooms wet!"

To me this is why homemade pizzas are always the best because you have time to clean each mushroom with a paper towel....

I can relate.... 

Another good way to ruin a perfectly good pizza is putting on those shitty canned olives. Dog awful.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

For me mushrooms on a pizza are essential... but not the stuff you get from a bottle or ones that have been washed!

My Dad was handy with his fists but one thing that he taught me that didn't involve pain was "Never get your mushrooms wet!"

To me this is why homemade pizzas are always the best because you have time to clean each mushroom with a paper towel....

Going to make this tomorrow....

1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Wonderful man!!!

Sauté is a Scottish word..???

And how the hell did he take them out the pack without taking a bite out of one  ...??

I don't know man. But fried bolonga sure taste a hell of a lot different than not fried, and much better. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Sometimes you just got to have one man. In CM Grab comes so fast you almost use it every day. I just squirreled down an egg mcmuffin myselft.

I agree. Actually used McDonald’s delivery service a lot back in 2009, don’t ask me why, must have been my laziness with all the Thai food around. Remember once they weren’t aware I had moved from the Smith to Galare Thong Tower down Chang Klan. Well, TIT, let’s just say they brought the same food after a while and the fries were not too fresh. 

You ever get down that way @Glasseye? The tower was at the dead end of a soi, but just before there were many bars and karaokes? Lot of dogs too, was a scary final 300 yard walk to the condo many nights 

13 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Nahh, just mentally deranged lol

Hahaha! My question was slightly cryptic because I have heard of a Swiss guy in Korat that is a bit of a knut.. but he has one leg amputated so perhaps he has good reason to be peeved with life!

When I moved to Surin in '97 there was a Swiss bloke that was an ignorant bastard to both Farang and Thais in equal measure ... but he got his throat cut at the Kap Choeng border for gobbing off to Thai blokes..

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I agree. Actually used McDonald’s delivery service a lot back in 2009, don’t ask me why, must have been my laziness with all the Thai food around. Remember once they weren’t aware I had moved from the Smith to Galare Thong Tower down Chang Klan. Well, TIT, let’s just say they brought the same food after a while and the fries were not too fresh. 

You ever get down that way @Glasseye? The tower was at the dead end of a soi, but just before there were many bars and karaokes? Lot of dogs too, was a scary final 300 yard walk to the condo many nights 

Yep... The fries are often hit or miss. On occassion I get a good batch and I'm pleasently surprised.

Which kind of dogs ?   lol

No.... I don't think I have been down that way before. I think the worst "dog" haven I have ever seen is Jomtien. Unreal. The brutality of the brawls you hear at night are vicious, and go on all night long.

• Like 1