Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

10 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Breakfast at the little cafe in my complex 130 baht. I think it's fair value note the coffee is not instant but brewed. And watching Wisconsin college football life is good

IMG-20220904-WA0000.jpeg

Nice spread there Larry. Been some really good NCAA games already, Purdue-Penn State was really good Thursday night. Georgia killed Oregon like 49-3, Oregon was ranked 11th in the nation….think that will change Monday

Anyway, good one coming up in the NFL opener too in a few days time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Duck Duck to Go....

Some lovely duck from the shop across the road. Along with some tasty shrimp balls, mellow broth and some fabulous sauces (rice also of course). Total - 135 baht (not including Chang). 

duck.jpg

That looks great. Whereabouts in town are you staying? Is it quiet these days? 

Chaing Mai.... On Changklan Road (near the Shangri La Hotel). 

It's much busier than the middle of covid (that's for sure). But, nowhere near what it was in late 2019. I think will be years before getting back to those levels (which is fine with me). Still a lot of closed shops, etc. but plenty to find a good meal and all of then necessities. 

I don't get out much to "the bars" anymore. Just don't have the same levels of motivation as in the past. Plus.... during rainy season you tend to go out less because you never know when it's going to pound down. Been raining all day, and expected to continue for a while. 

• Like 1