Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Had some chicken breast and red peppers that had to go, whipped this up…..I got the huge garlic at WALMART of all places, smelled great 

78295CAB-8070-4439-BEF8-B22F941081F2.jpeg

2BBD1808-F463-429F-A28D-6A0BD6609BF9.jpeg

23EC650A-B0DA-4813-94AC-A0868205FE36.jpeg

Nice and basic. Looks kind of like my style with the large cut pieces of chicken... lol. Guys like us get lazy when it comes to cutting things up.

Garlic is great... so often things I cook call for garlic and onions.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Nice and basic. Looks kind of like my style with the large cut pieces of chicken... lol. Guys like us get lazy when it comes to cutting things up.

Garlic is great... so often things I cook call for garlic and onions.

Mr Chicago, we’ve never met…..but trust me when I say this….nobody is lazier than me! 

Anyway, how’s CM? You shag any of my ex-GF’s? 

4 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Mr Chicago, we’ve never met…..but trust me when I say this….nobody is lazier than me! 

Anyway, how’s CM? You shag any of my ex-GF’s? 

CM is pretty laid back. Looking forward to Rainy Season getting over with. Difficult to make "day trip" plans when you never know when it's going to piss down.

Want to get out into the mountains and make a trip up to Chiang Rai for a couple of days.

3 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

CM is pretty laid back. Looking forward to Rainy Season getting over with. Difficult to make "day trip" plans when you never know when it's going to piss down.

Want to get out into the mountains and make a trip up to Chiang Rai for a couple of days.

I’m assuming since nightlife want great 10 years ago, it’s really slow now? CR was OK the only time I went. Was stuck after a border run to Mae Sai, last bus was at 6 pm or so. Got a 400 baht room(the same hotel as SPERM), walked up and down Phayonyathin, full service massage sent to the room, woke up and Tuktuk to the bus station. Seems like everything is close by in the city…..sure you’ll like it

7 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Those are some good looking English muffins, very similar to the American Thomas version. Did you buy those in Thailand, and if so where please?

I believe you live in the Jomtien area mate ??

If so then both Siamburi's and Siam Ex Pat sell both muffins and crumpets.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:05 AM, SteveBC said:

I believe you live in the Jomtien area mate ??

If so then both Siamburi's and Siam Ex Pat sell both muffins and crumpets.

@ChiFlyer

https://expatfoodsthailand.com/shop/frozen-food/chefs-kitchen/chefs-kitchen-crumpets-6pk/

https://expatfoodsthailand.com/shop/frozen-food/chefs-kitchen/chefs-kitchen-english-muffins-6pk/

EDIT = My current guilty pleasure are these ...

https://expatfoodsthailand.com/shop/frozen-food/chefs-kitchen/chefs-kitchen-white-chocolate-brownie-100g/

Edited by Derek Dangleberries
  • Like 1

Trying a new regime for the next 6 days…..did it way back in 2008 and the results were awesome. I have a party with the family Saturday evening, will report the results then. Unfortunately this is the highlight of my daily alllowance, curry chicken, zucchini & a cup of rice

979929F2-C4B4-4E72-B989-D8896F0A09E2.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Trying a new regime for the next 6 days…..did it way back in 2008 and the results were awesome. I have a party with the family Saturday evening, will report the results then. Unfortunately this is the highlight of my daily alllowance, curry chicken, zucchini & a cup of rice

979929F2-C4B4-4E72-B989-D8896F0A09E2.jpeg

I assume your trying to lose a few kilos Golfy ??

If indeed so, then the best of luck mate......

• Thanks 1