Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

10 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

That's a picture of one of my favourite pastes for cooking. First tried a yellow curry in Prachuap Khiri Khan and thought, wow.

Similar to a Massaman and easy to buy in most stores. I went to Lotus in Hua Hin and bought about 10, along with the Penang option. Always buy plenty when in Thailand for use back home.

I am going to do the same thanks to @Painter helping me with a simple looking recipe. 

New ground for me, does that mean you can buy Indian paste to do the same thing so simply?

Edited by boydeste

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I am going to do the same thanks to @Painter helping me with a simple looking recipe. 

New ground for me, does that mean you can buy Indian paste to do the same thing so simply?

Never looked for Indian paste as I am not an Indian food lover. I would think though, there must be plenty of places that do Indian pastes, going by the number of Indian restaurants around.

If not sold in Lotus, I would think that Villa or Foodland would offer supplies. I am sure there are those here who can advise more correctly of where to buy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

You can buy lots of Indian sauces in jars ... but I don't find them that hot , so extra chilli can be added to pimp them up ... 😜

You could use your slow cooker to make it as well , if you wanted to make Penang Lambshanks or similar 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

You can buy lots of Indian sauces in jars ... but I don't find them that hot , so extra chilli can be added to pimp them up ... 😜

You could use your slow cooker to make it as well , if you wanted to make Penang Lambshanks or similar 

I have used the jars before,  but like you, I haven't been that impressed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Got to be done at the airport. Whopper with bacon and cheese. Went large as the only meal of the travel day.

20240119_134938.jpg

Always appreciate your BK pics. Lets me know everything is good with the World - lol.

Looking forward to enjoying one in a few weeks, Except no cheese or bacon, extra pickles and onion though. I'm watching my belt line. Saving those calories for the brews I will be inhaling.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got to be done at the airport. Whopper with bacon and cheese. Went large as the only meal of the travel day.

20240119_134938.jpg

One thing I do miss about being vegan is BK Double Whopper , best burger franchise by far.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It was more akin to meat and onion pie I guess.

Needed, mash, peas and a rich gravy. 

Won't repeat. 

Aussie meat pies , you just normally have with ketchup 

just like we would have a sausage roll or pasty as a snack 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It was more akin to meat and onion pie I guess.

Needed, mash, peas and a rich gravy. 

Won't repeat. 

I don't eat many pies, but I do like them. I am sure proper ones are delightful. And some quality mashed taters and a good gravy sounds damn good right now.

But, I am settling for this special little treat before bedtime...

treat.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

A regular banana is key in helping keep down b.p.

When I was in hospital they took my BP about 5 or 6 times a day, even waking me in the night to do it  It varied a lot, between 104 and 156. Took blood from me twice a day as well.