Obituary/RIP Recent Passings (Threads Merged)

Glasseye

On 12/12/2023 at 9:39 PM, Stillearly said:

From Shane McGowan's funeral 

3 hours ago, forqalso said:

Andre Braugher, star of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Homicide: Life on the Street has died at 61.

It is a shameful embarrassment that our very own Duchess of Sussex was asked to leave the church at Shane's funeral and that she has already touted herself to the Producers and Directors as a replacement for Andre..

I have seen some disgusting behaviour by some kunts looking for "sympathy sex" after soldiers were killed but her continual self promotion makes me vomit .. 

29 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It is a shameful embarrassment that our very own Duchess of Sussex was asked to leave the church at Shane's funeral and that she has already touted herself to the Producers and Directors as a replacement for Andre..

I have seen some disgusting behaviour by some kunts looking for "sympathy sex" after soldiers were killed but her continual self promotion makes me vomit .. 

You read some strange stuff .... 555 do you really think Megan was at the funeral 

2 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I thought the show was a load of shite but it can't be knocked because it gave a lot of people a lot of joy.

RIP Steve

I used to enjoy the soaps when they were lighthearted fun ... and his character was certainly that ... I haven't watched any for about 20 years .. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Former NBA center Eric Montross,a 7-footer  who played  for the Celtics and Raptors, gone at 52 from cancer 

image.jpeg

Cancer is such a c**t of a disease. Takes so many good people far too young. And obviously something very close to me.

RIP Eric , taken far too soon.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Former NBA center Eric Montross,a 7-footer  who played  for the Celtics and Raptors, gone at 52 from cancer 

image.jpeg

13 hours ago, galenkia said:

Cancer is such a c**t of a disease. Takes so many good people far too young. And obviously something very close to me.

RIP Eric , taken far too soon.

The guy was a monster. RIP     52     FCUK !

Fucking agree Gal. Cancer is the worst of the worst. And touches everyone.

IMO funds, research, etc. should be number 1 priority. Nothing comes close to the damage, pain and suffering it causes. Period !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

The guy was a monster. RIP     52     FCUK !

Fucking agree Gal. Cancer is the worst of the worst. And touches everyone.

IMO funds, research, etc. should be number 1 priority. Nothing comes close to the damage, pain and suffering it causes. Period !

In the UK it mainly relies on public donations. It’s like Jan’s hospice, it’s only partly funded by the government and relies on donations. So when she passes I’ll make a big donation to them in her memory.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

Just now, galenkia said:

In the UK it mainly relies on public donations. It’s like Jan’s hospice, it’s only partly funded by the government and relies on donations. So when she passes I’ll make a big donation to them in her memory.

All governments need to move it up the stinking ladder of priorities. 

Fucking sends me into a rage at times.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/19/2023 at 1:08 PM, galenkia said:

I donated to the local hospice when my mother died. She was cared for at home by their wonderful nurses. Vert special people indeed. 

Making a donation is the right thing to do and it will make you feel better aswell. 

Our government should buck up their ideas, stop sending money to countries that don't need it and invest in hospice care. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I saw this same fake YouTube  death notice a while ago and it's not the first one - I honestly don't know why anybody would pull shit like this.

As did I, I think it was around August or so. Yeah, can't figure that out either, just a sick joke on some A-holes part. His vocal on "I Can't Tell You Why", is sublime.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I donated to the local hospice when my mother died. She was cared for at home by their wonderful nurses. Vert special people indeed. 

Making a donation is the right thing to do and it will make you feel better aswell. 

Our government should buck up their ideas, stop sending money to countries that don't need it and invest in hospice care. 

Totally agree mate.

But that’s what you get from a Conservative government who are rich and don’t need public services.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

16 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

As did I, I think it was around August or so. Yeah, can't figure that out either, just a sick joke on some A-holes part. His vocal on "I Can't Tell You Why", is sublime.

I’m also getting sick of things on Facebook that refer you to another site, usually celebrity real estate or relationships….and judging by the comments, 90% of people swallow it thinking it’s the truth……

Case in point…..real photo but upon further reading, I saw that they are not together. Yet all the readers, especially the woke ones, are saying “good luck, beautiful couple etc

image.png