Fantasy Football

Krapow

11 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

fcuk sake...made my transfers and the realised its for NEXT week on 31/08 !!!

'Spose you have to do  it thursday or before

You need to make your changes for the 1st game of that week. As Villa played and beat Everton last night, you're a day late. 

6 minutes ago, Esco said:

You need to make your changes for the 1st game of that week. As Villa played and beat Everton last night, you're a day late. 

thanks...appreciated...thats why im so far behind..see me surging  limping past Gally up the table soon

lol

Edited by Ivan the terrible

20 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Had a shocker of a week so far ffs!

tell me about it 🙄 Rashford misses a penalty and scores no points, Pedro doesn`t play and scores no points, Wan Bissaka gets booked and concedes 2 goals and scores no points, Liverpool concede a goal with 5 mins to go and lose me 8 clean sheet points and VVD gets booked, -1 point. Andone my only sub to score so far, -2 as he got sent off. All I need now is for Pep to rotate his strikers and leave my captain Aguero on the bench today :default_deadhorse:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Binlid said:

tell me about it 🙄 Rashford misses a penalty and scores no points, Pedro doesn`t play and scores no points, Wan Bissaka gets booked and concedes 2 goals and scores no points, Liverpool concede a goal with 5 mins to go and lose me 8 clean sheet points and VVD gets booked, -1 point. Andone my only sub to score so far, -2 as he got sent off. All I need now is for Pep to rotate his strikers and leave my captain Aguero on the bench today :default_deadhorse:

Well didn`t turn out too bad in the end, Aguero played and got the 3 bonus points on top of his 2 goals and Schar my remaining sub came on for Pedro and scored 8 pts including 2 bonus points :default_getdown:

7 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Well didn`t turn out too bad in the end, Aguero played and got the 3 bonus points on top of his 2 goals and Schar my remaining sub came on for Pedro and scored 8 pts including 2 bonus points :default_getdown:

Big top of the table clash next week you vs Chip Charley , someone's 100% record will go ... 

9 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Going to play the wildcard, burn the team, 14 of the 15 will be out. Over-paid wasters- no blame on the Manager of course🤔🤔🤔

Might change team name and manager while I'm at it 🤪

I shouldn't have mentioned the wildcard .... 555

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Big top of the table clash next week you vs Chip Charley , someone's 100% record will go ... 

im chip lol I don't think I will win my game next week unless I use my wild card but im hesitant to use it. good luck mr bin

• Thumbs Up 1