Fantasy Football

Krapow

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Got to be a function of the most obvious strategy paying off. Pick one the  3 top scorers from last year's competition and make them your captain (Sterling in 35% of sides), Salah in (44.6%!!!!). Conversely the only one who has "failed" Mane, features at 5th in the top transferred out players.

It is but many people immediately played the triple captain option in GW1 which I didnt even think of so not that obvious as you might think, or maybe I'm just thick 🙂

• Haha 1

Just now, galenkia said:

Did for the Liverpool game then changed it for the Arsenal one.Should of made Sterling captain.

Not the worst of starts,though could have been better.

You can only select your captain once per week unless they've changed that. 

4 minutes ago, Esco said:

You can only select your captain once per week unless they've changed that. 

My team is showing Aubameyang as captain.

Not read the rules so don't know.

But i did swap Firminho for a sub so maybe that's why.

Edited by galenkia

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Did for the Liverpool game then changed it for the Arsenal one.Should of made Sterling captain.

Not the worst of starts,though could have been better.

Think you can only game your team / capt once for the GW , so Firmino was your Capt all weekend 

6 minutes ago, Esco said:

It is but many people immediately played the triple captain option in GW1 which I didnt even think of so not that obvious as you might think, or maybe I'm just thick 🙂

Best to play that if you have any weeks where your Capt might play twice I thought , although getting a hatrick might be just as good ..

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

have to come from behind( should be a sinch) after having missed 1st day but Ivans Idiots is registered both for 247/H2H and LePub

I'm 29th out of 43 in the Le Pub league.😀

Barsie is going well in 3rd.

Edited by galenkia