Jump to content
Krapow

Fantasy Football

Recommended Posts

what would have been fun would have been to all put a tenner in a kitty and the winner would be the first to have a player score a hat trick.:default_071:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

what would have been fun would have been to all put a tenner in a kitty and the winner would be the first to have a player score a hat trick.:default_071:

Make it really interesting, a tenner in and the winner is the first to have a player red-carded🤔

In the current league I'm not sure there's any obvious picks. Gone are the days of the old dependables like Duncan Disorderly🥊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lemondropkid said:

Make it really interesting, a tenner in and the winner is the first to have a player red-carded🤔

In the current league I'm not sure there's any obvious picks. Gone are the days of the old dependables like Duncan Disorderly🥊

Or even the first player to score a hat trick and get red carded in the same game:default_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Armchair Athletic  FC storm to the top of the league, after one game😁

The whole of this competition does seem skewed towards having Salah in your squad- very odd rules/classification of players in my opinion (yep I know that's the rules). 

I was laughing at Krapow being bottom, till I looked at his team and saw I had several of my XI in common with his 😭

Steady young man, it was the very game, in the very first weekend, of the season 🤣

You'll soon see my Pep like tactics have me rise through the ranks, it's a game of 2 halves and all that ...

You stick with me kid, you'll go far :default_party-smiley-048:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Armchair Athletic  FC storm to the top of the league, after one game😁

The whole of this competition does seem skewed towards having Salah in your squad- very odd rules/classification of players in my opinion (yep I know that's the rules). 

I was laughing at Krapow being bottom, till I looked at his team and saw I had several of my XI in common with his 😭

Think that will be short lived 555 anyone that had Sterling as captain will be very happy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Think that will be short lived 555 anyone that had Sterling as captain will be very happy 

Got Sterling in the team but had Aubameyang as captain today.

Got Zabaleta in defence so hope he did not play.😀

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank f**k, thought it was gonna be another Kane doesn't score in August number ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, galenkia said:

Got Sterling in the team but had Aubameyang as captain today.

Got Zabaleta in defence so hope he did not play.😀

Think you had Firmino as Capt ... 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some interesting results this weekend, especially the spanking of Chelsea. Sorry Dave! 

For anyone unsure about the pickings in their current team, you can play the wildcard and select a whole new team. 

If you then sort by Form you'll be able to see and select players who did really well, at least this opening weekend, for a bargain. That will leave you funds for the favourites. 

Best of luck gents. Game on!! 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the head to head league , first time I've seen that  , a couple of close results 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I like the head to head league , first time I've seen that  , a couple of close results 

I also got beat in that by Galenkias left Foot.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I like the head to head league , first time I've seen that  , a couple of close results 

yes it good fun mate, I think if I remember correctly the top  four with 2 weeks to go are involved in semi finals and a Final

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Open question- why looking at the league table are there seperate GW (Game Week) and Total Points? Is that points scored by the subs??

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lemondropkid said:

Open question- why looking at the league table are there seperate GW (Game Week) and Total Points? Is that points scored by the subs??

Cheers

GW is the points for the most recent week , total points is the running total , I think 

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The leagues tables are still being updated , so that might be why there are differences at the moment 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stillearly said:

GW is the points for the most recent week , total points is the running total , I think 

Cheers Stillearly, I'm still confused I thought the same but given we are in WK1 -shouldn't they both be the same??

Academic as I'm the man getting beaten by the average😳 I'd like to understand precisely where I'm failing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Cheers Stillearly, I'm still confused I thought the same but given we are in WK1 -shouldn't they both be the same??

Academic as I'm the man getting beaten by the average😳 I'd like to understand precisely where I'm failing

They will be same when finished updating.

They're different because one is for yesterday, the other for both, they're still updating.

It's always quite slow at the start, think they underestimate how many sign up and play.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Cheers Stillearly, I'm still confused I thought the same but given we are in WK1 -shouldn't they both be the same??

Academic as I'm the man getting beaten by the average😳 I'd like to understand precisely where I'm failing

looks to me like the game wk1 scores are up to date but as yet the total column has not been updated from yesterday

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 2:13 AM, Aqualung said:

Haven't a bloody clue what I'm doing tbh. 🙄

and thats why i'm gonna give it a miss....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Binlid said:

looks to me like the game wk1 scores are up to date but as yet the total column has not been updated from yesterday

Updated now. 

The GW average is 65 points. Don't recall seeing it that high before..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Esco said:

Updated now. 

The GW average is 65 points. Don't recall seeing it that high before..

Got to be a function of the most obvious strategy paying off. Pick one the  3 top scorers from last year's competition and make them your captain (Sterling in 35% of sides), Salah in (44.6%!!!!). Conversely the only one who has "failed" Mane, features at 5th in the top transferred out players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...