NFL

Stillearly

16 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

3 TD's in a little more than 3 minutes. Now we have a decent game to watch. KC is right back in it! 

Wow, surprised he didn’t get called for being over line of scrimmage. Funny he tied Doug Williams record of 4 TD in a half. I drove a sweet elderly black couple to the airport last fall, they were classmates of Doug @ Grambling U. Small world

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

I was 6 years old when I watched the first Super Bowl in 1967. Over 30,000 seats went unsold. The steep $12 dollar ticket price kept fans away some say.

Will I see the same two teams in this year's big dance?  

Oh my, it was Chiefs - Packers! Didn’t know KC went that far back. You watching the College title game? I am, starts in an hour. Will watch a period of hockey first, Flames are in Montreal, my 2 hometowns facing off. Sad I’m not in Montreal for the game, Stubhub had seats 3 rows from the ice for $80 including fees, that’s bloody cheap for a Habs game. And a lot cheaper than the BCS title game!!! Insane I just took a screenshot of what’s left

Hope it’s a good game, anxious to see what LSU and Burrow will do

3C2DE1E0-27A1-4F76-816D-6C12D44282BA.png

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

F—k me, didn’t know the Donald and Melania were showing up! 
The marching band is out, chants of “USA, USA”. Have to hand it to the Americans, when it comes to sports, they know how to put on a show. 

Game on! 

F567AD94-33A1-4D17-B7E8-367A8BDA4F79.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy

I know many football players are suffering from CTE, but it’s a contact sport and I feel the refs are going overboard sometimes. A defensive player for LSU gets bumped from the side while chasing down the tight end, it’s ruled “block on a defenceless player” and cost Clemson 30 yards. They still got the TD later, but I’m not impressed that was called a personal foul