Yesitisdakid

Angeles City The good old days in Photos

Just now, Golfingboy said:

Awesome! BTW, can you give me some insight on the USA thread I just posted? Long story but I hope you have an opinion

I doubt you will have issues but the IMM can be power happy and that could happen but I doubt it should be fine

1 minute ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I doubt you will have issues but the IMM can be power happy and that could happen but I doubt it should be fine

Well it doesn’t change anything, but on Trip Advisor I found out Canada has pre-clearance, so if I’m rejected....I wouldn’t make it out of Calgary, the decision is made there, not LAX.  It turns out the USA has no “sterile” zones for connecting passengers, even someone in transit must be treated as if they are leaving the airport and staying in the country. I have many options, one is to see my Dad in Montreal, go to NY for a day and book last minute from JFK. The big US cities have so much more choice, even in Biz class last minute, it’s unreal, the reason I posted the thread. EVA was my best choice, they have a 15 hour flight Toronto-Taipei, then BKK, low fees.....but those have been all snapped up. I’ll figure it out