COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

2 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Sorry about the long winded response ^ ,,,

Basically here in the US (as you know) the doctor is the gate keeper to the pharmacy. 

I like to avoid Rx meds as much as possible and only use OTC meds like paracetamol to deal with the aches and pains caused by the usual bugs.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/28/2023 at 6:02 PM, fforest said:

the plague of 1720-1722, in Marseille France

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0755498222000318

Spanish Flu: 1918-1920

Covid 2020-2022

You notice anything here with the dates?

All these pandemics were around the year 2020.....Boy I would love to be living in 2120 to see the next one...

What I said was if they kept pushing covid beyond 2-3 years then covid was here to stay because that is how long the other pandemics lasted....

They were so power crazed I gave it a 50/50 chance the covid show might continue..Even though I knew it might end in 2 years....

Thankfully it seems they had been given only a 2 year limit on the covid show, same as in the previous pandemics......

So what we can learn from this is there is definitely a greater power above the powers that be...

I've just read a missing link

"Researchers have just discovered that people with respiratory conditions will be more affected by climate change."

Interesting that ventilators fast tracked for COVID19 can be repurposed for the climate warming emergency. Are they hiding something from us?

^^^

Oh dear, why do some flaunt their ignorance like a badge of honour.

As with any manufacturing facility, the product isn't sterile until it is sealed in it's final packaging and then sterilized, for dry goods, usually with gamma radiation.

What is Gamma Irradiation Used For?

The gamma irradiation process can effectively treat a wide variety of products composed of different materials, with varying densities, configurations and orientations. Some examples of products processed include:

• Medical devices
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Combination drug/device products
  • Tissue-based and biological products
  • Animal retail products
  • Archives
  • Cosmetics and toiletries
  • Horticultural supplies
  • Packaging materials

https://www.steris-ast.com/solutions/gamma-irradiation/#:~:text=What is Gamma Irradiation%3F,photons being an effective sterilant.

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

^^^

Oh dear, why do some flaunt their ignorance like a badge of honour.

As with any manufacturing facility, the product isn't sterile until it is sealed in it's final packaging and then sterilized, for dry goods, usually with gamma radiation.

What is Gamma Irradiation Used For?

The gamma irradiation process can effectively treat a wide variety of products composed of different materials, with varying densities, configurations and orientations. Some examples of products processed include:

• Medical devices
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Combination drug/device products
  • Tissue-based and biological products
  • Animal retail products
  • Archives
  • Cosmetics and toiletries
  • Horticultural supplies
  • Packaging materials

https://www.steris-ast.com/solutions/gamma-irradiation/#:~:text=What is Gamma Irradiation%3F,photons being an effective sterilant.

Gamma Irradiation

Gamma Irradiation

Melting Person GIFs | Tenor

28 minutes ago, fforest said:

8 Radioactive Jobs and Their Cancer Risks

Hulk makes a monster out of gamma rays - BBC Future

I was going to challenge you but it turns out you are correct:

"Following his accidental exposure to gamma rays during the detonation of an experimental bomb, Banner is physically transformed into the Hulk when subjected to emotional stress, at or against his will."

But it's an exaggeration to say all gamma sources are dangerous. We use them for weld inspection and if housed in proper containers and handled correctly they are unlikely to cause human mutation as suffered by Doctor Bruce Banner.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2023 at 1:31 PM, fforest said:

I am happy for you....When is the baby due....

Nipah virus in India

Shutdowns

Contact tracing

Bats

Bodily fluids

Masks

They say the masses need to be educated, restricted, controlled, saved. 

8 minutes ago, fygjam said:

^^^

With an up to 75% (40-75%) fatality rate probably wise precautions.

Bad news for the Sinophobes, Nipah virus was first discovered in Malaysia in 1999.

Interesting, a lot of bats in malaysia. Also a lot of "bird's nest" which i'm not entirely comfortable with.

14 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

My Dad is having is Autumn Booster today , 75+ age group

Just been invited yesterday for Covid booster and Flu jab by my GP. But dates offered clash with my Thailand trip in just over 2 weeks time. But I'm under 75. Think it's because I recieved Chemo a few years ago, not sure. .

If Im still alive, will book for my return🙂

• Like 2

Quite a lot about at the moment, i know a few, and child's swimming lesson on Sunday cancelled as the instructor has it.

All with very mild, cold type symptoms. 

I said a couple of years ago i'd be getting no more injections, and i won't. 

But everyone's situation is different, each to their own.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, boydeste said:

It's working It's way through my home town and Pattaya too right now.

Heard that too about Pattaya. Can be a bummer to lose a week or so feeling like shit on holiday. I caught a nasty bug last year which knocked me out for over a week. 

Not much we can do about it,apart from staying in the hotel room and social distancing 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Heard that too about Pattaya. Can be a bummer to lose a week or so feeling like shit on holiday. I caught a nasty bug last year which knocked me out for over a week. 

Not much we can do about it,apart from staying in the hotel room and social distancing 🙂

You forgot wear a mask..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Covid is the best thing that's happened to him, he's made a fortune outta it.

And as people  started getting on with their lives, he pivoted to the conspiracy freaks who are still obsessed with such stuff, to keep people watching his videos, ka-Ching!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2