COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

I am trying to logically work out this rationale that wearing a mask is enslaving us.

If you wear a seat belt when driving, then you are a slave? 😀 It should be everyone's right to chose. I doesn't matter that they are proven to save lives. They can severely re we restrict ones freedom to eat a sandwich, use your mobile and drink coffee on a journey. 😄

Most people accept that if you are not wearing a seat belt that you can be fined and that they are a precaution.

Facemasks should be no different. Few people have been fined and in the main, apart from when using Public Transport it is still a choice at the moment.

There are many laws in society that could be seen as restriction of freedom or state controlled. It has and will always be that way.

I went to Sainsbury's yesterday to buy some coffee

I walked to the store, empty street without a mask. I approach the supermarket entrance and there was Avery short queue. 

On with a face mask and sanitised my hands. Walked around, went to checkout, paid for coffee, sanitised hands on way out.

Just 2 voluntary actions took a minute of my time

Walk home not wearing mask, got in, washed hands. 

What is so difficult? I didn't have to wear a mask, I didn't have to sanitise my hands. It was voluntary and my own decision. 

Now both of those precautions could have been mandatory, but would that make me a slave to the government?

I just don't see the point of politicising a virus which does not disriminate as to where it choses to live.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I am trying to logically work out this rationale that wearing a mask is enslaving us.

If you wear a seat belt when driving, then you are a slave 😀 It should be everyone's right to chose. I doesn't matter that they are proven to save lives. They can severely district ones freedom to eat a sandwich, use your mobile and drink coffee on a journey. 😄

Most people accept that if you are not wearing a seat belt that you can be fined and that they are a precaution.

Facemasks should be no different. Few people have been fined and in the main, apart from when using Public Transport it is still a choice at the moment.

There are many laws in society that could be seen as restriction of freedom or state controlled. It has and will always be that way.

I walked to the store, empty street without a mask. I approach the supermarket entrance and there was Avery short queue. 

On with a face mask and sanitised my hands. Walked around, went to checkout, paid for coffee, sanitised hands on way out.

What is so difficult? I didn't have to wear a mask, I didn't have to sanitise my hands. It was voluntary and my own decision. 

Now both of those precautions could have been mandatory, but would that make me a slave to the government?

I just don't see the point of politicising a virus which does not disriminate as to where it choses to live.

It's all part of Agenda 21, or is that Terminal 21?

I'll never be one of those sheeple people, i'd rather listen to Melissa with the big tits telling me not to wear a mask, while she wears a Trump hat who is now wearing a mask.

Buch of fucking snowflakes crying like f**k about wearing a mask!

This is the intelligence you're dealing with, or lack of intelligence. Proclaims it's all a hoax, goes to a 'Covid Party' to catch Covid. Catches Covid and dies from it, saying, and i quote -

'I thought it was a hoax but i was wrong' :headwall:   No shit Sherlock!!! He was only 30 as well.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-texas-man-dies-covid-party-hoax-a9614231.html

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

If you wear a seat belt when driving, then you are a slave? 😀 It should be everyone's right to chose. I doesn't matter that they are proven to save lives. They can severely re we restrict ones freedom to eat a sandwich, use your mobile and drink coffee on a journey. 😄

Sounds like Boris is considering making the wearing of masks in shops mandatory

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53388444

He "will be saying a little more in the next few days"

Note the unsubtle piece of pyscohology in the the video where the interview takes place with an ambulance in the background😄

47 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart.

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

This is you Code, a desperado  :default_biggrin:

Yea .. I am ... but for sure tell me why beaches are closed and planned parenthood is open ?

You dodged the simple questions I asked ... f***ng typical .. all f***1ng bullshit but no actual reasons  .. just full of yourself bloviating in BS

Yes .. I am a desperado and proud of the fact that idiots don't dictate the way I live

So keep blowing and smoking pure BS ...

Just look at the stats of the common flu and then give more of your bullshit .. pure paranoia

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Don't you wash your hands normally ?

No, I disagree with your statement -- " There are many laws in society that could be seen as restriction of freedom or state controlled " f**k me .. who are couple of politicians to control our destiny ?  That is seems to boil down to ... what the f**k gives them superior rights to dictate another ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea .. I am ... but for sure tell me why beaches are closed and planned parenthood is open ?

You dodged the simple questions I asked ... f***ng typical .. all f***1ng bullshit but no actual reasons  .. just full of yourself bloviating in BS

Yes .. I am a desperado and proud of the fact that idiots don't dictate the way I live

So keep blowing and smoking pure BS ...

Just look at the stats of the common flu and then give more of your bullshit .. pure paranoia

I'd say it's pretty straightforward. You can put measures in and social distance in a place like a planned parenthood. While any pictures i've seen of beaches is mostly a free for all. 

Again it's not rocket science. How about address some of my points. Just quoting 6 words and shouting bullshit bullshit doesn't really cut it, does it?

I don't see anyone saying you can't live as you want. 

Though if you're going to post shit like the above, you'll most likely get a response. 

So yea, keep shouting bullshit if it makes you feel better ...

Edit - Also, anyone who is still trying to equate this to the common flu ...................well, not really much more to say lol

Edited by Krapow

4 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Amazing how most people just follow whatever their governments tell them to do.....

Happy to still be a revolutionary and rebel, even at 67, age I am supposed to fall dead in the street if I dont wear a mask and use the magic soap 10 times a day ....

But then again it was the same with HIV, and now the "new normal" is with condom.  Well, f**k that also. 

• Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Amazing how most people just follow whatever their governments tell them to do.....

Happy to still be a revolutionary and rebel, even at 67, age I am supposed to fall dead in the street if I dont wear a mask and use the magic soap 10 times a day ....

But then again it was the same with HIV, and now the "new normal" is with condom.  Well, f**k that also. 

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

I think you post stuff just too be controversial ..... but they all have a common theme , you don't give a toss about how your actions and attitudes may effect others 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I think you post stuff just too be controversial ..... but they all have a common theme , you don't give a toss about how your actions and attitudes may effect others 

So .. tell me .. what are going to do the remainder of your life ... stay quarantined and wear a mask for you virtual attendance to church ? 

1 minute ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

So .. tell me .. what are going to do the remainder of your life ... stay quarantined and wear a mask for you virtual attendance to church ? 

Hopefully a vaccine will be found , I'd like to get back to travelling and normal life ..... but in the meantime wearing a mask whilst shopping or using public transport is not the end of the world , despite what nutters on social media would have you believe 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Hopefully a vaccine will be found , I'd like to get back to travelling and normal life ..... but in the meantime wearing a mask whilst shopping or using public transport is not the end of the world , despite what nutters on social media would have you believe 

Yeah, yeah, the magic vaccine....

So EVERYBODY ALL OVER THE WORLD will be mandatory vaccinated ? 

Try to be realistic. Now if you're saying YOU are waiting for a vaccine, so YOU can have it and feel safe (invulnerable...) , good. Just hide out at home with a mask till they find one and let people who have other views continue with their life.

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Yeah, yeah, the magic vaccine....

So EVERYBODY ALL OVER THE WORLD will be mandatory vaccinated ? 

Try to be realistic. Now if you're saying YOU are waiting for a vaccine, so YOU can have it and feel safe (invulnerable...) , good. Just hide out at home with a mask till they find one and let people who have other views continue to spread the virus 

Fixed it for you  🙂 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Miss is at the jungle village. Two weeks ago they had a ceremony at home for a pregnancy, with the prayers etc....

Everyday there are visitors at home and she visits other people.

Hindu ceremonies continue, daily prayers at the mosque as well.

And  we dont see the whole village dying and truckloads of bodies being carried away.  

But yeah, its a different livestyle from a crowded city, I admit that.