Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

^^^^^^^^^Nice pics,

I think it's still relatively early days, I was discussing with a mate yesterday that late august / sept onwards will be the sweet spot whereby we see more of us arriving and more girls migrating back.

• Thumbs Up 3

Two months ago there was a crash at the Sukhumvit entrance to Hwy 7. Luckily the 10 occupants of the SUV walked away with only minor injuries due to the crash barrier absorbing most of the energy of the impact. Just shameful that as of this morning the Highway Dept still hasn't replaced that barrier.
P6250003.JPG

P6250008.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3

Yesterday, I saw them drag one of the enormous drainage pipes along Soi 15 (near temple side entrance) towards Piss Alley.

The pipe scarred the newly laid concrete and, I would guess, weakened the pipe.

20220629_153238[1].jpg

20220629_153408[1].jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised 2

Soi 15 roadworks update. Still open for for four wheel traffic to Grand Avenue, two wheel and those on foot can still run the construction obstacle course on the left side to get through to The Avenue and Soi Piss Alley.
P7060031.JPG

Think the massage shops have given up opening until the construction is finished.
P7060033.JPG

The south end of Soi Buakhao is blocked while they work on burying the overhead lines.
P7060024.JPG

P7060029.JPG

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Blue Streak said:

A couple from the power walk tonight......

This Soi XZyte experiment isn't working at the moment......

I'm of the opinion the target market for the Xzyte Market are the hordes of Chinese tourists. Those wide lanes into, around and out of the market area seem purpose built for tour buses to drop off and pick up the flag waving tour groups.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Did you take a pic of the new corner bar at the entrance..??

Here you go Mr. Dangle. Bar at the front is selling beers for 90B and LD's are 130B.
P7070012.JPG

P7070013.JPG

And just around the corner I came upon this sight. Not easy to see in the pic, but the guy was using an acetylene torch to remove a sign under all those wires. What could possibly go wrong...
P7070017.JPG

Not to worry though, he had a bottle of water to put out any errant flames.
P7070021.JPG

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Confused 1

Had a walk around this late afternoon.....starting near ''Tree Town''.........to me

personally I find the place pretty boring at the moment, starting to loose

my enthusiasm for the joint.....anyway game on.........The old Endless......

003.JPG

This has been closed for about a week now, still has a watchman, the one in LK open...

004.JPG

Newish bar......

005.JPG

Popped in here last night, reopened, meant to be the new Babydolls....lol lol lol...

Usual L K Metro s..t. no draft beer ...no menu for drinks.......been ticked off.....

006.JPG

Still on Soi Buakhao.....

007.JPG

Not too much happening in bringing Oasis and Wetherspoons  together......

009.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Painters new Hotel, very quiet.........Top of Soi 15....Soi Buakhao....

010.JPG

Couple of bars in the Soi 15 dogleg...Didn't seem very busy on the soi, about 18.00 hrs....

011.JPG

012.JPG

Down to the roadworks on Soi 15, now behind the Avenue....

013.JPG

A few promotions....

014.JPG

Through the mud.......

015.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1