Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

On 7/9/2022 at 11:01 PM, Yessongs said:

Nice set of pics Blue Streak....boy I am just thinking, I bet it smells real nice down by " Soi Arab" with that Klong running in the back huh?  LOL! 

All the years I've gone down there I personally have never had any bad smells m8....

Edited by Blue Streak

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Saw a crew out this morning shooting tranquillizer darts at soi dogs. If I understood correctly, once tranquilized they're getting shot of rabies vaccine.

P7110001.JPG

P7110002.JPG

P7110004.JPG

A shotgun would be more effective, and save the price of a vaccine too ......

58 minutes ago, Blue Streak said:

Nothing like that this evening with all the white tops crashing in...lol.....

Taken around 1304 hours this afternoon.  Spoke to a friend on a 22nd floor condo in Jomtien, who advised that around 1900 it was howling like a gale at that time.

• Thumbs Up 1

They're working on a major flood control canal about 300m south of Khao Noi on the railway road.
P7140002.JPG

P7140005.JPG

P7140009.JPG

The canal empties into a low spot on the north/south road. No doubt the project includes pumps, but I'm wondering where they intend to pump the water to. There's drainage along the road that runs to the south where there's a pumping station. That station dumps water into an underground canal that ties in to the work they're doing on Sukhumvit by Pattaya Tai, but looking at the size of the above canal the water volume will overwhelm the drainage to the south.
Screen Shot 07-14-22 at 12.39 PM.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1