You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

This popped up on my feed,a 19 year old who made his money on YouTubegame mi ecraft had decided to climb everest,he's already climbed denali and aconcagua with the same guide company who will hopefully take him up everest.

Give him his due he seems determined,on his way to basecamp now and doing daily updates.

I've read they have big problems with the khumbu icefall this season , teams are way behind schedule, be interesting to see if he makes it ,good luck to the guy,will be checking in on him daily.

12 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

For those that have had too much excitement watching the previous clips posted on here and would prefer a more Pointless life .....Here it is ...Hours of Pointless!!

Open a bottle of wine, put your feet up and Enjoy!!

A good name for all reality TV shows... pointless.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, galenkia said:

Best fight ever IMO, the glory days of boxing were the 70’s to 90’s, don’t follow it anymore.

You are too young probably to young to remember  the "Thrilla in Manila", Ali v. Frazier, 1975.

I listened to it on the radio. I remember listening to parts of it on the bus on the way home from school. 

Then there was the famous Frazier v. George Foreman fight, 1973.

"Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier ! "

-----------------------------------------

After that era I just lost interest. There was Tyson of course, but he was who he was... 

• Thumbs Up 1