You Tube (Threads Merged)

Anwar Sadat

4 hours ago, lazarus said:

Pretty amazing skiing one section in IFR conditions.

"The only thing that didn't go exactly according to plan was getting completely blinded right before the first air of the double-out. In a moment, I decided to proceed with the line without vision, and trust my prior visualizations, and I came out of the cloud with just enough time to spot my landing and stomp.
Skiing out around the giant slough cloud was pretty surreal as well. All in all, the experience was so incredible, I couldn't help but get a little sentimental in the voice over haha. Hope you enjoy!"

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Why on earth are the kids on the left at 1:20 dressed up as toilet seats.... 🤔🤣

It must be a Japanese thing.

image.png

@0:17

Edited by fygjam

11 hours ago, Yessongs said:

For you guys who love Phuket...Autumn Blair in the house LOL! 

Nice pool. I like the high celings and ceiling fans.

9 hours ago, thunder367 said:

It would appear there's no escaping obnoxious YouTubers, even on a plane. It's one thing to quietly and unobtrusively record one's experience while in their seat, but recording while you're suffling down the isle is bang out of order. My guess there are a fair number of people that tell these guys to point their camera elsewhere with polite and not so polite words, but they get edited out.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 4/8/2024 at 10:25 AM, Phantom51red said:

Fs hr made on he was travelling to mynamar like it was a big deal,only quick stopover,fanny ba.

It really is a lovely country to drive about in .... but not since the latest coup though.....!!!

In those days the most dangerous thing was driving a right hand drive car on the "wrong" side of the road !!!

I had some wonderful drives through the mountains in the East but some scary ones in the West !!!!

• Thumbs Up 1