Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 2/24/2023 at 1:17 PM, Felix said:

Hello, I am Felix from Scotland, lived on and off in Thailand for 25 years, now living in Pattaya for a few years, hope I can help on the forum someway

10 hours ago, karmazov said:

new poster, coming to pattaya and bangkok next week for 3 weeks, looking forward to it all!

Welcome and enjoy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 9:43 PM, Lanzalad said:

Welcome to the forum.

As a NEW MEMBER you will need to post into this thread/topic before you gain access into the main forum section.

All you need to do is to say hello to all the other members and tell us a little bit about your self.

Untitled.png

Thank you for accepting me into your group.

I am a 62 year old Aussie who has spent plenty of time in Pattaya in previously.

I am married to a Thai national and have brought a house in Pattaya. Currently visiting Pattaya for a few weeks at a time a couple of times per year but will probably spend 3 or 4 month stints there from 2024.

I have a taste for fine booze, beautiful ladies and travel.

I hope to meet up with some of you going forward and learn about how to occupy my time when in Pattaya when not indulging in my three hobbies mentioned above.

Cheers

Floppie aka Vic

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, floppie1960 said:

Thank you for accepting me into your group.

I am a 62 year old Aussie who has spent plenty of time in Pattaya in previously.

I am married to a Thai national and have brought a house in Pattaya. Currently visiting Pattaya for a few weeks at a time a couple of times per year but will probably spend 3 or 4 month stints there from 2024.

I have a taste for fine booze, beautiful ladies and travel.

I hope to meet up with some of you going forward and learn about how to occupy my time when in Pattaya when not indulging in my three hobbies mentioned above.

Cheers

Floppie aka Vic

Welcome and enjoy!

Hello everybody

I am new in the forum and looking forward to get known to you.

I am together with tall Isaan Mekong Pearl since several years and I am planning to retire in the Kingdom.

I am in my late 40ies and coming from Berlin. 

I love Thailand and Asian food very much. 

Cheers , Alfa

• Like 2

On 3/15/2023 at 1:16 PM, Alfa Bravo said:

Hello everybody

I am new in the forum and looking forward to get known to you.

I am together with tall Isaan Mekong Pearl since several years and I am planning to retire in the Kingdom.

I am in my late 40ies and coming from Berlin. 

I love Thailand and Asian food very much. 

Cheers , Alfa

Welcome and enjoy. 

Hi, Pretty sure I was a member here years ago! But lost my username & password so signed up again. Or maybe mixing it up with addicts or another forum. My health has not been too good recently so I have much too much free time and as I no longer run bars I am able to spend more time at the computer. I have lived in Thailand for nearly 15 years. Married a Thai girl, divorced, 2 kids, new Thai girl friend, finished with new Thai girlfriend. Been through it all!

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, ChrisLor said:

Hi, Pretty sure I was a member here years ago! But lost my username & password so signed up again. Or maybe mixing it up with addicts or another forum. My health has not been too good recently so I have much too much free time and as I no longer run bars I am able to spend more time at the computer. I have lived in Thailand for nearly 15 years. Married a Thai girl, divorced, 2 kids, new Thai girl friend, finished with new Thai girlfriend. Been through it all!

Welcome and enjoy.

4 hours ago, Tug Man said:

Hello Everyone,

Tug Man here and I'm happy to join this forum. I'm a 12 year resident with my Thai wife, retired and living the dream. Looking forward to engaging with fellow expats.

Cheers

Welcome Tug man.

You wouldn't happen to live in Korat now would you?

Good day to all.

I have been to Patts many times pre covid and will now be returning in April 2023

I live in Melboure and want to chat with other Patts visitors and maybe catch up for a drink when I arrive

Thanks

Hairloss