Introduce yourself to the Forum

30 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I hope not!!!

I thought it meant "Big Cock" so there will be no "Revealing" in my presence !!

Well well well, Mr. Dangle has answered correctly, and fear not mate as my preference is to reveal it to nubile ladies of around 45 - 55kgs, that i believe will definitely rule you out.....

Briefly the history behind the BC tag goes back many years when i used to partake in golf here in Thailand. We had a regular team of four chaps and we used to play twice a week. By coincidence we were all named Steve, three of us including myself were hopeless at golf but it was good exercise, as we walked and not rode in buggys. The 'good' golfer amongst us was a distrusting bugger and so he insisted on keeping everybodies score, but as we were all Steve's he added the extra ending to each of us to differentiate, mine being BC as many of the girls in our local bar ( The Coral Reef in Soi 8 ) had been on the receiving end of it and we always talking about it. It's kind of stuck ever since....

Well that's my claim to fame chaps, maybe a new topic could be added on 24-7 for people to explain the meaning / history behind their chosen names on here.....Now your turn Mr. Dangle.

Edited by SteveBC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/29/2022 at 8:09 AM, Erik W said:

Hi, I am a snowbird from Sweden living in Jomtien escaping the cold and dark winter back home in Stockholm

On 12/29/2022 at 8:27 AM, ROY CHEW said:

Hi all

i am Roy from Singapore

have a company in Chonburi - Ban Bueng

we r in construction industry

thank u

18 hours ago, Bill R. said:

I have been living in Pattaya for 12 years. I look forward to reading and contributing to the discussions on this group. Happy new year to all the forum members

43 minutes ago, kamran said:

hi...this is kamran....i m new here but visited Thailand specifically BKK, Patt and HKT several time.

Welcome and enjoy.

9 minutes ago, Legendary510 said:

Hey All, from US just got back from a 43 day trip and looking for info about a business visa. Wanting to open a business with my thai gf later this year and trying to get as much info as possible. Look forward to chatting. 

what kind of business?  and do you pan to work in it?