Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 3/27/2023 at 2:03 PM, bimbofan said:

Hi everyone, looking forward to Thailand!

On 3/27/2023 at 11:14 PM, Hairloss said:

Good day to all.

I have been to Patts many times pre covid and will now be returning in April 2023

I live in Melboure and want to chat with other Patts visitors and maybe catch up for a drink when I arrive

Thanks

Hairloss

6 hours ago, T from Canada said:

Hi my name is Terry from Canada and I've been to Thailand many times over the past 20 years.

Enjoy your day..

1 hour ago, bORN said:

Aussie traveler on his soon to be 3rd trip back to Thailand in under 12 months. 

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone !  I was first time in Pattaya, planned for 2 weeks but spend there 4 month . Nice city good vibes and girls )) anyone can share with me link to the forum about Thai friendly freelancer  reviews. Can' t find in in search. have some info to share ) 

3 hours ago, roberto77799 said:

Hello everyone !  I was first time in Pattaya, planned for 2 weeks but spend there 4 month . Nice city good vibes and girls )) anyone can share with me link to the forum about Thai friendly freelancer  reviews. Can' t find in in search. have some info to share ) 

Welcome, you need to go look for the sister forum to this called Pattaya-addicts.

Put that into google and it will come up.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slevin23 said:

Hi everyone, first time visiter to Bangkok in a couple of months - looking forward to it!

Hi  @Slevin23 enjoy your first visit to BKK. Are you just visiting Bangkok or do you plan to visit other parts of Thailand? 
Either way, enjoy Thailand and all it has to offer. 🤗

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been living off and on in Thailand for almost twenty years. Currently and for the last five years, I have lived permanently in Thailand. About twenty two years ago I helped set up a foundation for an orphanage in Chiang Rai for a major software company in the United States. I was a financial analyst for this company. I am happy to say that this orphanage is thriving and has helped and supported hundreds of parent-less children.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

On 5/30/2023 at 5:47 PM, Colin 72 said:

Hi new to Pattaya first time was in April usually went to Phuket 

7 hours ago, Art said:

I have been living off and on in Thailand for almost twenty years. Currently and for the last five years, I have lived permanently in Thailand. About twenty two years ago I helped set up a foundation for an orphanage in Chiang Rai for a major software company in the United States. I was a financial analyst for this company. I am happy to say that this orphanage is thriving and has helped and supported hundreds of parent-less children.

Welcome and enjoy!

Hi folk, my girlfriend & I are travelling to Thailand for 2 months Aug-Sept 2023 - yes we will pop out to Laos or Cambodia for visa requirements. We have both been to Thailand several times & are planning this time to rent an apartment for 2-3 weeks during our stay. We're looking for village life with shops etc and of course a bar or 2. We've been to Phuket, Kancharaburi, Koh Mak, Kood, Chang mai, Hui Hin & Koh Samui.

Any ideas of a nice place bearing in mind we are in the shoulder season.

• Like 2