Introduce yourself to the Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Hello everyone.

I'm from Poland. I have been traveling to Asia every year for 13 years, most often to Thailand. I have been running my own construction company in Poland for years. I only work for the government or the Catholic church. I specialize in historic buildings. My English is not the best - I use a translator to read the forum.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/20/2023 at 12:51 PM, vassogo said:

Hi. Hello everyone.

I'm from Poland. I have been traveling to Asia every year for 13 years, most often to Thailand. I have been running my own construction company in Poland for years. I only work for the government or the Catholic church. I specialize in historic buildings. My English is not the best - I use a translator to read the forum.

Welcome and enjoy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Memurtle said:

Hi, Member of Pattaya/Bangkok/Phil addicts. Thought I’d check this forum out! Been to Thailand many many times

5 hours ago, Tatanka said:

Hi, new here, but not new to Thailand and other forums. Close to 60 year old and planning a future in Thailand once I retire.

3 hours ago, Mikle keene said:

Hello everyone 

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Hello. I've been to Thailand a few times on holiday. I had a great time. I want to go back. I'm from England. I'm nearly 50, I'm thinking these days about going to Thailand to stay for a few months or even longer, maybe just the uk winter, I don't know.

• Like 3