The Walk of Shame

Nightcrawler

Done it many times and never bothers me. Except one thing me where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Late flight, taxi broke down, hotel problems. 2am before I start prowling. Ended up with a sub standard older bitch from a bb. When I looked at her in the morning the situation was even worse without war paint. Real walk of shame showing her the door 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, gs joe said:

Remember the reverse also use to happen in the bar or go go

when the girl had hooked a guy they would do the dance of pride 

Yes. Seen that many times, no discretion and almost a spotlight on the done deal 😁😁. It's happened to me. Not something I would want a medal for

• Surprised 1

37 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Yes. Seen that many times, no discretion and almost a spotlight on the done deal 😁😁. It's happened to me. Not something I would want a medal for

You should feel chuffed that they want to show you off. People don't make a fuss of winning the booby prize!

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Butch said:

Very true, during one evening when I was my usual semi paralytic self, I barfined what must have been the ugliest girl on Soi 8, fat, crooked teeth, she'd had about 7 kids and was just grim. She and the rest of the bar erupted in shrieks when I said "pay bar" to the mamasan and pointed in her direction.

That's not the entire story though, I was actually pointing at a different girl when I asked the mamasan to pay bar, but she mistook it for the not so pretty example. I didn't have the heart or fortitude to break what was arguably the first barfine in the history of the place for that particular girl.

For the following week I couldn't show my face anywhere near the bar, and I could hear the giggles and remarks from the girls as I walked up the street.

Since that trip, I've never stayed in Soi 8 again, just in case someone remembers, and that was in 1998.

I hope that taught you to hold the hand of your intended playdate when you tell them, just to avoid misunderstandings.

• Haha 1

Caveat emptor

28 minutes ago, Butch said:

Very true, during one evening when I was my usual semi paralytic self, I barfined what must have been the ugliest girl on Soi 8, fat, crooked teeth, she'd had about 7 kids and was just grim. She and the rest of the bar erupted in shrieks when I said "pay bar" to the mamasan and pointed in her direction.

That's not the entire story though, I was actually pointing at a different girl when I asked the mamasan to pay bar, but she mistook it for the not so pretty example. I didn't have the heart or fortitude to break what was arguably the first barfine in the history of the place for that particular girl.

For the following week I couldn't show my face anywhere near the bar, and I could hear the giggles and remarks from the girls as I walked up the street.

Since that trip, I've never stayed in Soi 8 again, just in case someone remembers, and that was in 1998.

• Thumbs Up 1

Done the walk of shame a few times. 

Funny thing I was walking in and out of a couple of bars in Angeles but with my daughter and the only embarrassing thing was explaining that this was not my barfine but my daughter, must have heard the word 'bullshit' about 20 times over the last 2 nights.

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 3:08 PM, Horizondave said:

Done the walk of shame a few times. 

Funny thing I was walking in and out of a couple of bars in Angeles but with my daughter and the only embarrassing thing was explaining that this was not my barfine but my daughter, must have heard the word 'bullshit' about 20 times over the last 2 nights.

One of my biggest fears would be taking a straight-laced friend or family member from the States into a bar and having all the girls yell out my name like I was Norm walking into Cheers.

47 minutes ago, forqalso said:

One of my biggest fears would be taking a straight-laced friend or family member from the States into a bar and having all the girls yell out my name like I was Norm walking into Cheers.

That is just a matter of preparation, do a quick round beforehand and instruct them to yell the name of your mate.

Edited by Freee!!
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have not taken it as a "Walk of Shame". Not a proud thing too, only something happens in Pattaya all the time.

I agree, long time ago problem was not girls leaving early. When it started happening, my second question (price was first topic) was when do You leave.

In a hotel mentioned there above; I passed reception, without company. Receptionist asked, You don't have a girl, why You don't take me. I was so surprised and thinking did I hear her right, that I could not say anything. Nothing even close to flirting before or after this with her.

I don't want to wake up 6 am when girls hand is open and she's asking for money and telling she is leaving.

One GG girl who I knew very well was never an early leaver. I tried her once, did not say "You can leave now". 5 pm she asked it.

Still I get surprised by cheering when girl gets a BF. Girl got a BF (in a GG, not by me) and they cheered. I think I heard the agreed price and guessed it was about it too. Some days later I BFed a girl (half price of this earlier) and cheering again. For me (manager and others gave) special wishes to have a good night. Same happened to me with my first BF, they congratulated my girl. I was more like expecting me to be congratulated to getting a so sexy girl... I have been thinking things are more technical and business like now and this cheering would not happen. And for sure it's not happening in every place and every case.

• Like 1