How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Anwar Sadat

Decent farang breakfast Chiang Mai

3 hours ago, Anwar Sadat said:

Never found a decent breakfast. Where's your favourite ?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Chiang Mai Breakfast World. German Restaurant with a great Western breakfast menu. We had some great breakfasts there. Not cheap but very good Western breakfasts. I ate a lot of breakfasts there. We did have a bear of a time finding it. Chiang Mai has all these twisty little sois. But I’m very glad we persevered. 

Between there for breakfast, and all the night markets for dinner, we ate very well there. I miss Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai Breakfast World
24/1 Mun Mueang Rd, Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200
053 278 209
https://goo.gl/maps/WfVAgy6q5F62

Edited by drifter

I loved the breakfast at the UN Irish Pub. The link below shows their offerings.  A nice pub with an outside terrace area. I ate there quite a few times and was not disappointed at all.  They also have a bakery onsite.

http://www.unirishpub.com/

Chiang Mai Breakfast World. German Restaurant with a great Western breakfast menu. We had some great breakfasts there. Not cheap but very good Western breakfasts. I ate a lot of breakfasts there. We did have a bear of a time finding it. Chiang Mai has all these twisty little sois. But I’m very glad we persevered. 

Between there for breakfast, and all the night markets for dinner, we ate very well there. I miss Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai Breakfast World
24/1 Mun Mueang Rd, Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200
053 278 209
https://goo.gl/maps/WfVAgy6q5F62
Thanks for that recommendation. I tried there a couple of years ago. It was very good, expensive but it was a lovely surrounding.
However called there earlier this year and it was rubbish.

8 hours ago, Anwar Sadat said:

Thanks for that recommendation. I tried there a couple of years ago. It was very good, expensive but it was a lovely surrounding.
However called there earlier this year and it was rubbish.

Damn. We were there in December of last year. Maybe you just hit an off day. I’ll give it a shot next time I’m back anyway. I’ve got a lot more places to go first.

Living the dream.

Being using this German place next to the Montha hotel.
160b for the buffet excellent value
c621b2d28326a5f49f555aa4eae9ded9.jpg9388ef53c184a3802ae92557c5c8465b.jpgcad344a6a77cf1e0c662c6b01d2459ea.jpg8f6a28372cbe17892768c0c5652b2944.jpgc6ba849b8c737ad51389c8066042cde0.jpg085ef3c38f29dddf38b2588e29829fc8.jpge9557e41af014a3c7faf0fdd1c640da4.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this