What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

9 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Back in the States now and the bum gun is in the top four things I'm missing.

I installed one of those in the condo I'm renting before Lady R got here, and use it constantly (when required of course).  Unless you live in the Arctic, I suppose the water temperature should be bearable.

45 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Watching the Coronation of King George 111. 

Looks a very somber affair to me and in need of the fashion police. 

He's got the crown on and swords etc, so not long to go now before the ceremony is over. 

God Save The King.  I have sworn my allegiance to the King, Long Live the King.  Followed by a fanfare of medieval trumpets and a choir of angels and a song  by a  tenor I have never heard of  😄

Camilla just about to get the Crown perched on her bonce. 

Talk about a long drawn out ceremony. Should of just wheeled the old bastard in, plonked the crown on his head and a quick rendition of God Save The King, then f***d him off out again.

Fucking sitting there like a pensioner Michael Jackson in his one white glove!.

Highlight for me was the bird in the blue with the big tits. Would give her a sort out, decent MILF.

Love to f**k Kate as well while she’s wearing her crown.

• Haha 3

Now charlie has been given his ball, stick and hat, they're all going walkies.

Agree it was rather drawn out, but hey, it's a good spectacle,  and presumably shown worldwide. Hopefully that bit will bring in a few pennies...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nightcrawler said:

There's going to be a fair amount of horse shit on the road. Wouldn't fancy walking behind the coach. 😄

Maybe they clean it up Thai style.

Remeber when they used to bring the elephants round the bars for people to pay to feed. Was in a Soi 8 bar and an elephant shat in the street. One of the handlers scooped it up into a bag bare handed.

😂

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Maybe they clean it up Thai style.

Remeber when they used to bring the elephants round the bars for people to pay to feed. Was in a Soi 8 bar and an elephant shat in the street. One of the handlers scooped it up into a bag bare handed.

😂

When I was in Udon Thani a few months ago, they were still bringing the elephant around the Main Street. I was quite surprised they were still doing it.

• Great Info 1

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

When I was in Udon Thani a few months ago, they were still bringing the elephant around the Main Street. I was quite surprised they were still doing it.

I'm pretty sure it's not legal to do that any more.  Of course, TIT...

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I thought they had stopped all that years ago.

Worst thing i ever saw in Thailand was on a trip to Korat. An elephant had been hit by a pickup truck. Looked like it had been hit from behind. Was dark so probably the driver didn’t see it until too late.

Fucking heartbreaking to see.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

I installed one of those in the condo I'm renting before Lady R got here, and use it constantly (when required of course).  Unless you live in the Arctic, I suppose the water temperature should be bearable.

I'm staying at my son's house and unfortunately he said absolutely not when I offered to pay to have a bum gun installed.

And for all the jokes about the internet keyboard warriors posting nonsense from their parents basement, sadly I'm now one of them, but posting from the basement of my son's house. :smile:

• Surprised 1