What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

It took me nearly an hour to walk back home from my hotel carrying my back pack.

Now that I am huddled away I can say that I stayed at the Chaiyapoon Inn (Chaiyapoon Apartments). I am more than happy with my room and will use it again when I return from UK and continue with my dental treatment.

One thing I noticed was the difference in the price of a pint of cider in the area.

- Honey Bee on the junction of Honey and Buakhao 150 Baht.

- One of the first bars as you enter the poon (DINKY?)was 160 baht

- The place next door was fucking 190 Baht ...!!! Sod that, I just walked out..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

One thing I noticed was the difference in the price of a pint of cider in the area.

- Honey Bee on the junction of Honey and Buakhao 150 Baht.

- One of the first bars as you enter the poon (DINKY?)was 160 baht

- The place next door was fucking 190 Baht ...!!! Sod that, I just walked out..

150 baht sounds like a very decent deal.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've just found some left over Singapore noodles in the bottom of my fridge ... 'Twould be a shame to waste them .... 

:default_blush:

Better the bottom of your fridge than the bottom of your your underpants. So easy to follow through when gas bombing a shopping centre.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I forgot to mention that on Wednesday on the way to the Dentist I spotted @cartoonman making notes on each bar so expect a new map soon. Then I'll be able to name the place charging an extra 40 baht for a pint of cider ..

Good to see him out and about again after his fall.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have the plumbers coming in next week & they have to take up part of the floor in our 3rd bedroom,which has been my office for the last 15 years.This means moving my filing cabinet which was stuffed full of papers.So I've been sorting out the stuff with our present details on & shredding it & binning the rest.So far I think I've filled about 8 big cereal boxes & 3 wine boxes with shredded paper.

Found a Daily Express newspaper dated 1934,it must've been with my aunt's effects....semi detached houses in Golders Green(London) £875 freehold....

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not now but a couple of hours ago, had Smooth radio on at work, and an advert for blood donation came on. 

Part of the advert was this woman mentioning her daughter had Kawasaki disease.

I said to my mate ‘I’ve definitely got that the amount of Kawasaki’s I’ve owned’.

😂

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Not now but a couple of hours ago, had Smooth radio on at work, and an advert for blood donation came on. 

Part of the advert was this woman mentioning her daughter had Kawasaki disease.

I said to my mate ‘I’ve definitely got that the amount of Kawasaki’s I’ve owned’.

😂

Had to Google that. Expected the sufferers to turn lime green but apparently not.

• Haha 3

Slept like a log last night in my own bed.

Spent the morning playing on the net with much amusement. 

This afternoon was spent sorting my fishing tackle out from my 3 days on the bank.

Now sat in the pub having walked 3 miles drinking Guinness feeling Patriotic!

20230505_172413.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Just back from the supermarket where I have stocked up with lashings of Vodka, wine and some beers for the long Bank Holiday weekend in UK. Plus a couple of serloin steaks. Not necessarily just for the Coronation of King George 111, but I will probably watch it. 

And filled my car up with Petrol. Just in case I decide to drive up to Birmingham to see Barney who lost his legs jumping from a hotel balcony in Pattaya. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

Getting ready to sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide out the door here at work and start my weekend.  :default_cool:

3 day weekend for us as it’s bank holiday Monday due to the Kings Coronation.

Going to my sisters to watch it with her as she loves the Royal Family.

Probably spend more time on here than watching it.

😂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I won't say what I have just done other than say that there is nothing quite as satisfying as using your own bum-gun after a few days away....

I mentioned in an earlier post the excellent shower pressure in the Chaiyapoon Inn .... unfortunately 'tis the same for their bum-gun. It actually made me "yelp" the first time I used it !!

• Haha 5

I won't say what I have just done other than say that there is nothing quite as satisfying as using your own bum-gun after a few days away....

I mentioned in an earlier post the excellent shower pressure in the Chaiyapoon Inn .... unfortunately 'tis the same for their bum-gun. It actually made me "yelp" the first time I used it !!

Back in the States now and the bum gun is in the top four things I'm missing. In order:

1. Warm weather
  2. Thai food
  3. Bum gun
  4. My teelack

Now catching my breath after chasing my grandkids around the neighborhood on a Razor scooter. Attracted a bit of attention from the neighbor parents watching a 66 year old guy racing around the sidewalks with the 5 to 10 year olds. :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Did you look like this?

image.png

• Haha 1

Watching the Coronation with my sister.

f**k me is it boring!.

Hopefully the highlight will be old lugholes croaking it on the throne.

Main thing is spending time with Jan and she’s happy.

She is a staunch Royalist, while I think they are a bunch of inbred, poncing, pervert fuckwits.

Better not show this to Jan as she will go ballistic.

😂

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Watching the Coronation with my sister.

f**k me is it boring!.

Hopefully the highlight will be old lugholes croaking it on the throne.

Main thing is spending time with Jan and she’s happy.

She is a staunch Royalist, while I think they are a bunch of inbred, poncing, pervert fuckwits.

Better not show this to Jan as she will go ballistic.

😂

Elvis will always be the king 😄

Old sausage fingers has certainly been getting a lot of tik tok videos,and due to the company he used to keep there not half taking the royal piss out of him.But a lot of it is about the cost of this shambles using tax payers money when lots of people are still struggling and losing homes ect.

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Do you notice a difference in air cleanliness yet when exserting yourself ??

Is your beathing easier??

Actually I was a bit out breath as keeping up with 6 year olds is hard work. But it is nice to enjoy clean air where every day of the year you can have a clear view to the horizon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Watching the Coronation of King George 111. 

Looks a very somber affair to me and in need of the fashion police. 

He's got the crown on and swords etc, so not long to go now before the ceremony is over. 

God Save The King.  I have sworn my allegiance to the King, Long Live the King.  Followed by a fanfare of medieval trumpets and a choir of angels and a song  by a  tenor I have never heard of  😄

Camilla just about to get the Crown perched on her bonce. 

• Like 2