What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

12 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

and where was HW filmed ?

"Most of the location filming for the series was carried out in Bursledon, Hamble, Swanwick, Warsash, Hill Head, Lee-on-the-Solent, Lymington, Hythe, Southampton and Fareham—all in Hampshire. The Jolly Sailor pub in Bursledon featured in several episodes."

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

"Most of the location filming for the series was carried out in Bursledon, Hamble, Swanwick, Warsash, Hill Head, Lee-on-the-Solent, Lymington, Hythe, Southampton and Fareham—all in Hampshire. The Jolly Sailor pub in Bursledon featured in several episodes."

BINGO and i used to spend way too much of my time in The Jolly Sailor lol

HTF do you know all that, are you a local ?

11 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

but I did used to watch every Sunday 😂

9 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

It was compulsive viewing, well it was for me lol

Was it repeats on Sundays or later episodes ..?? I thought it was midweek at the beginning ..

Jan the slag started fucking around in about the 3rd episode I think. Dirty cock sucking slut !!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

My sister used to be the Landlady in The Jolly Sailor ... in Poole....She was also Landlady in The Black Prince, Pompey... and a few other pubs in Poole...Shah of Persia and The Skittlers ..

Do you have a drink problem ? no doubt i would if my sis was a landlady 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fygjam said:

Did you meet any or wasted visits?

When filming it was obviously closed and in all my visits i never saw any of the TV characters, it was a great pub by the waterside and i was quite a regular before the TV series.

Now i was certainly alcohol ''wasted'' on more than one occasion lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Pumpuynarak said:

When filming it was obviously closed and in all my visits i never saw any of the TV characters, it was a great pub by the waterside and i was quite a regular before the TV series.

Now i was certainly alcohol ''wasted'' on more than one occasion lol

I was of course referring to jolly sailors.

• Haha 2