What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

20 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Been ill since Monday ( stomach issues ... :default_527:, I've never had it go on so long .. )  but starting to feel okay now ....🙏

IMG_5659.jpeg

I spoke too soon ... it carried on until about midnight last night ... all good today at last ...😅

So tonight I can actually go out ...

:default_party-smiley-048:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 pm now….The cavalry has shown up at our door…..Should be any minute, no? Maybe it’s not such a simple fix, who knows? 

Edit: 3 trucks, I think one was checking a local box 2 doors down, and the other 2 wanted to chat or choose where to have lunch…..nothing yet…FML

IMG_0667.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Woo-hoo! 🙌 

I told Mum it felt like 14C, wasn’t far off….Almost 19 hours and ~ -10C …..must say the house retained its heat quite well. Crazy thing, we might be getting +16C by Tuesday…..just nuts! Golf courses are opening already

IMG_0669.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I spoke too soon ... it carried on until about midnight last night ... all good today at last ...😅

So tonight I can actually go out ...

:default_party-smiley-048:

Go out by all means, but I’d advise you not to dance. 🤣

• Haha 2

Just signed in to my Hotmail account to be advised my storage limit has been reached. Seems I am only allowed 5GB of storage on OneDrive which includes Hotmail. I have 19.1Gb across OneDrive and they are now not allowing me access unless I pay.

OK, I can delete a lot of email attachments etc., and transfer a lot of photos to another storage capability but after doing a lot of checking, it appears I can have 50 GB storage including 15 GB on Hotmail so for just £1.99 a month, I have just signed up, and now every thing is syncing and I can now receive emails.

My Hotmail has always been my account for everything, so moving to Gmail or another service is just not practical.

I am expecting some very important emails relating to financial benefits so the payment was a no brainer, it was quick and easy to do.

I am only paying for the Microsoft 365 ability to have email and OneDrive storage, I am not interested in the Office part.

• Thumbs Up 3

Black coffee, then maybe head out of hua hin somewhere,otherwise itll be the same ol shit,drive about a bit,past the massage shops for a looky,think to myself wtf who pays for these girls,walk on pier or beach,hit one of the malls for food,look at a couple of cheap cloth stores,buy another tshirt i dont need,people watch,drive about a bit more waiting for ting tong to finish 3pm,bla bla,f**k it think ill head to ao manao.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Huddersfield Town supporter's bar by any chance?

Which reminds me, we are away to the dog botherers today !!

woof woof !

I'll be watching, Sky Sports Football KO 7.30pm here in Thailand 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

Just realised we're going to pak nam pran tonight so staying local,went to pharmacy that ting tong suggested,but 3 big queue s,and the tablets will be the same anyhow but prob 10 or 20 bht cheaper,so headed to another pharmacy,empty, near night market,bought the tablets for gout,she was very nice,had nice yak with her, if I never had ting tong I'd ask her out for dinner,that'll be my go to pharmacy now🤩

20240302_095050.jpg

20240302_105219.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Just realised we're going to pak nam pran tonight so staying local,went to pharmacy that ting tong suggested,but 3 big queue s,and the tablets will be the same anyhow but prob 10 or 20 bht cheaper,so headed to another pharmacy,empty, near night market,bought the tablets for gout,she was very nice,had nice yak with her, if I never had ting tong I'd ask her out for dinner,that'll be my go to pharmacy now🤩

20240302_095050.jpg

20240302_105219.jpg

Next time ask her. She'll go. That's the kind of stuff I love.

Once went to a lady dermatologist that was located next to the Astra Condo where I used to live in CM. We had a brief consultation at her office.

She had on a slit skirt dress that gave me an instant hard on. Wish I had followed up, but the time was not right for me.

Just back from a 30 min stroll along beach,what a mess will post pics soon,but first the new bus station outside market village,it exit s onto petchakesem Rd so I'd avoid between 3-6 pm,,especially at weekends.

1000042120.jpg

1000042117.jpg

1000042116.jpg

1000042119.jpg

1000042118.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2

Not sure why they have knocked the trees down,maybe on last legs and for safety reasons,christ used to see a guy there for years sittin under one of the trees feeding pigeons every day,he won't be happy.

Progress I think not.

At first ye I thought upside down,well it is,bus alas tit it's the same at the front.

Before they built the standard, used to be a big old tree, id chill at this spot and go swim when first moved here,progress my arse.

1000042109.jpg

1000042098.jpg

1000042111.jpg

1000042100.jpg

1000042110.jpg

1000042113.jpg

1000042101.jpg

Ive a feeling if this guy finds something of value he should keep lips sealed.

1000042105.jpg

1000042104.jpg

• Like 7