What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

16 minutes ago, Painter said:

Laughing at the appearance/disappearance/reappearance of the Downing Street lectern.... and, of course, all the arselickers supporters  politicians.

Plus, of course, the cavalcade drivers don't seem to know the way to the door....

The Tory MPs standing in the rain , Sky presenter said "you have to wonder how long this shower is going to last"  .... 555

• Haha 7

Watching the news…..police finally caught the man who committed one of the worst killing sprees in Canada’s  history. Bloody awful, all stabbings too. Guy had 59 previous convictions and had skipped probation back in May, f—king joke of a justice system we have here…..

46 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Watching the news…..police finally caught the man who committed one of the worst killing sprees in Canada’s  history. Bloody awful, all stabbings too. Guy had 59 previous convictions and had skipped probation back in May, f—king joke of a justice system we have here…..

And did you see the way the media wouldn't come out and say that these two were natives - "First Nations" - because of the idiotic political correctness that is permeating our culture these days - totally insane. Canada seems to be a great place for habitual violent criminals, especially if they are the aforementioned "First Nations"...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

And did you see the way the media wouldn't come out and say that these two were natives - "First Nations" - because of the idiotic political correctness that is permeating our culture these days - totally insane. Canada seems to be a great place for habitual violent criminals, especially if they are the aforementioned "First Nations"...

I’m seeing all kinds of reports saying he’s dead. I hope they beat the shit out of him, but I hear it was self-inflicted either injury or he took a massive amount of dope, and was laughing hysterically while they cuffed him

I’m quite disappointed in our news here TBH. This was the top story on CNN Tuesday, but the CBC “ All Day News” seemed to offer no updates past 10 pm Monday. I know it was Labour Day, but pretty sad when a story like this breaks and your top national news channel goes to sleep for the night. Pitiful…..

12 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m seeing all kinds of reports saying he’s dead. I hope they beat the shit out of him, but I hear it was self-inflicted either injury or he took a massive amount of dope, and was laughing hysterically while they cuffed him

I’m quite disappointed in our news here TBH. This was the top story on CNN Tuesday, but the CBC “ All Day News” seemed to offer no updates past 10 pm Monday. I know it was Labour Day, but pretty sad when a story like this breaks and your top national news channel goes to sleep for the night. Pitiful…..

I gave up on CBC radio and TV both quite some time ago, it is just agenda-driven garbage these days; and it's a pity because although I have never been a big TV watcher - and haven't watched commercial TV at all for years now - I once listened to the radio a lot, they had some great programming 20-30 years ago. 

• Great Info 2

15 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Swearing at the TV ... Queen is unwell and probably hasn't got long ... "news" programs , have been repeating themselves , waffling and speculating for the last hour ... let's bring in another Royal expert , who knows nothing more than anyone else 

Signs that something serious going on, says former royal correspondent

from the bbc.

no shit, sherlock!

• Thumbs Up 3

Preparing for my mate to pick me up & take me to Heathrow for tonights Eva to BKK😃.

My parents were on their honeymoon when the last King died,everything was closed & even the bus timetables were covered over.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Like 4

Just now, coxyhog said:

Preparing for my mate to pick me uo & take me to Heathrow for tonights Eva to BKK😃.

My parents were on their honeymoon when the last King died,everything was closed & even the bus timetables were covered over.

Safe journey, coxy!

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Changing of the Guards was cancelled too ..

Huw Edwards has already put on his black tie 

1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

FFS why don't they just unbolt the "ER" off the gates at Balmoral and install "CR" and it over and done with ..!!!

Always thought he was going to call himself George VII ..

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Preparing for my mate to pick me up & take me to Heathrow for tonights Eva to BKK😃.

Safe journey and have a great time mate 

• Thumbs Up 1