What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 8/29/2022 at 4:56 PM, lazarus said:

Do they require certification (eg, NAUI, NADI, etc.) for 'regular' dives after the intro?

Nice pics. Looks fun.

Think they must use this a bit for novices in Turkey. I'd never seen it before, before I came to Turkey.

Though to do regular dives like I do, you'd need PADI Open Water or the SSI equivalent. And dependant on depth, you might need Advanced. 

20220829_145753.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Just got my tickets from Fed Ex delivered.....going to see Aerosmith in Las Vegas Sept 14th.....they have been doing a " residency" there for a few years. 

Wifey is geeked up....

Never seen them live before.

Next up is a Motown tribute show on Saturday at the Reading Hexagon. My birthday Thursday so going out Saturday.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Never seen them live before.

Next up is a Motown tribute show on Saturday at the Reading Hexagon. My birthday Thursday so going out Saturday.

Off to see the Stereophonics on Friday ... Sam Ryder , Pale Waves and Stone in support 

• Thumbs Up 1

First full night the missus is away so I decided on cheesey beans on toast with a couple of fried eggs.

Cooked the first egg then upended the pan of hot oil all over the kitchen floor🥺....just finished cleaning up the mess.

These women do have their uses you know....

Reckon I should've got a nice young carer to look after me until I go next week👹.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5