What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

11 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

So which is the best way to get there,I'm not that familiar with the area?

If you know where LK Residence on soi diana is, almost opposite that is a small lane, affectionately called piss alley, or soi piss (you'll soon find out why...).... head along that (it runs along side Areca lodge). At the end, Grand Avenue condo is on the other side, about 30 yards to your left.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

6 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

So which is the best way to get there,I'm not that familiar with the area?

From the 2nd Rd side, use Soi 15 to the entrance. If coming from the Buakhao side I would suggest the easier route would be the road from Buakhao to Soi 15 that passes kokotel hotel.

This is what the entrance to that road from the Buakhao side looks like.
Screen Shot 09-21-22 at 02.57 PM.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

From the 2nd Rd side, use Soi 15 to the entrance. If coming from the Buakhao side I would suggest the easier route would be the road from Buakhao to Soi 15 that passes kokotel hotel.

This is what the entrance to that road from the Buakhao side looks like.
Screen Shot 09-21-22 at 02.57 PM.JPG

Cheers mate

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yes, but depending on where the machines are at, it may be a tight turning circle to get in. Approach from the Buakhao side is best I think. 

The car still can come inside of the  underground parking. ( car can’t come in from Soi 15 but can come in from beach road 2)

That was the reply I got from Grand Avenue I guess they're telling me to come in from 2nd road Buakhao Soi 15?

Edited by coxyhog

27 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

The car still can come inside of the  underground parking. ( car can’t come in from Soi 15 but can come in from beach road 2)

That was the reply I got from Grand Avenue I guess they're telling me to come in from 2nd road Buakhao Soi 15?

Think something definitely got lost in the translation. And yes, they're probably telling you to use the 2nd Rd side of Soi 15 to get to the entrance.

Picture from this morning. The Grey car is exiting Soi Piss Alley which connects with Soi Diana. It's a narrow alley with more traffic than usual due to the construction. Vehicles coming from different directions will have to slow down to a crawl to pass each other and avoid knocking each other's wing mirrors off. That's why I recommended in a previous post using the kokotel road if coming from the Buakhao side.

Street View is a great resource for virtually navigating the sois to get the lay of the land. 

P9210006.JPG

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

35 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Sure! Once you turn in, it takes you to the underground parking no problems. This morning I noticed that they had taken down one of their signs to facilitate the turn in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Think something definitely got lost in the translation. And yes, they're probably telling you to use the 2nd Rd side of Soi 15 to get to the entrance.

Picture from this morning. The Grey car is exiting Soi Piss Alley which connects with Soi Diana. It's a narrow alley with more traffic than usual due to the construction. Vehicles coming from different directions will have to slow down to a crawl to pass each other and avoid knocking each other's wing mirrors off. That's why I recommended in a previous post using the kokotel road if coming from the Buakhao side.

Street View is a great resource for virtually navigating the sois to get the lay of the land. 

P9210006.JPG

Disagree with the location, FBWI. 

Imo that grey vehicle is exiting one of the centara carparks, not soi piss. If the grey car continues along soi 15 in the direction it appears to be heading, soi piss is on the right, after Areca and before the 7-11 , about 30 meters away.

Would agree about using 2nd road entrance to soi 15 if possible.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Painter said:

Disagree with the location, FBWI. 

Imo that grey vehicle is exiting one of the centara carparks, not soi piss. If the grey car continues along soi 15 in the direction it appears to be heading, soi piss is on the right, after Areca and before the 7-11 , about 30 meters away.

Would agree about using 2nd road entrance to soi 15 if possible.

Good catch. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Painter said:

@coxyhog

Does this help?!

NB. Not to scale.... or even to proportion...!! Beach road is off the bottom of the page...

1663765276877445695112592981888.jpg

Certainly jogged my memory,a good few years ago we stayed at the Areca & used to walk down Soi Piss & 15 on the way to WS.Just didn't know it was called Soi Piss.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

A proud moment for Soi Piss to be formally mapped by the great artist Painter😄

The Royal Geographic Society will be purring with delight at the added mud and urine guidance!!

I'm just disappointed he didn't add a cartouche and a few decorative sea monsters .. 😉 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

A proud moment for Soi Piss to be formally mapped by the great artist Painter😄

The Royal Geographic Society will be purring with delight at the added mud and urine guidance!!

42 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I'm just disappointed he didn't add a cartouche and a few decorative sea monsters .. 😉 

Stop taking the piss out of my cartography skills.... 😉

I was going to add a stickman having a pee, the grey car that FBWU pictured, and a few massage girls,  but ran out of enthusiasm.... and space, as the scale was severely wrong!!

As for sea monsters, the bar girls on that corner weren't that bad last time I walked past...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

Got soaked on my walk today , rain was quite light to start and the trees kept me mostly dry , until it's started hammering down for the last 20 mins ...

hoping it will be drier tomorrow 🙏  Going to watch Ocean Colour Scene , Lightening Seeds , Sophie Ellis Bextor , James Bay and The Wombats .. starts in the afternoon 

• Like 2

On 9/23/2022 at 5:55 PM, Stillearly said:

hoping it will be drier tomorrow 🙏  Going to watch Ocean Colour Scene , Lightening Seeds , Sophie Ellis Bextor , James Bay and The Wombats .. starts in the afternoon 

Weather was good but bands were pretty shit ,,,,

left at just before ten and went to watch an Iron Maiden tribute band , who were fcukin awesome......

F1AC97CF-B148-4B88-AA3F-6C08E5CF1192.jpeg

• Like 1