What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

One point regarding individuals responding to burglar alarms. I know this may sound a little bit "nit picky" but entering into a location where an alarm has been tripped can be dangerous. Not only for the possibility that a burglar(s) could still be on the premises, but the police or others responding could take the well doer as the bad guy. 

Always best for the primary responder to wait nearby until the police or proper security service checks the place. The primary responder can meet the police and assist with gaining entry, but not until they have identified themselves properly and are in a safe position.

IMO, alarms are only good if all the right things are done in relation to them. In other words approaching an alarm response unwisely can lead to personal injury or even liability rather than just a simple property loss.

The village is way ban nok.  The likelihood of police showing up for anything short of a murder is pretty much nil.  I lived there for many years, and never saw a policeman or ambulance except in the Amphur nearly 30 minutes away.  Folks look out for each other there.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nights dont always go to plan,but we bounce back,especially in pattaya,bad fls experience from beachroad tonight,i can pick em sometimes lol,she was great and real friendly on beach road,however after 20 minutes boomsing in room and not finishing she says i finished,goes to toilet,then starts to get dressed to go,hmm wtf you doing i not finished i said, "you good man" she says "pay me ...get out you not good lady i tell her,,,after bla bla back n fourth i throw her 500bht then pretend to call reception so she leaves,3 good ladys so far from pattaya bars  and suk bkk,1 shit one from beach road hey ho 😅.

Was really dissppointed with walking street tonight,felt like its gone to the dogs,had a good night few nights ago,as long didnt go past insomnia where the street becomes mumbai,few gogo bars lucifers to watch the band,drummer is shit hot,however he wasnt playing tonight,was a thai instead,,anyhow total change tonight 90% indians,im not racist,worked with folks from all over never a prob, but soon as i entered walking street from beach road,was chocka with them,groups,often got a whiff off bo,no joke,fucking disgusting, couldnt turn around quick enough,beach road up till mikes was chocka with them aswell,maybe thats why i got a bad fls experiance cos she pulls that shit with indians,dont know could be, seen only 1 other falang,will stick to central from now,said years ago buckou is the falangs last stand,kinda sad in a way.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

Nights dont always go to plan,but we bounce back,especially in pattaya,bad fls experience from beachroad tonight,i can pick em sometimes lol,she was great and real friendly on beach road,however after 20 minutes boomsing in room and not finishing she says i finished,goes to toilet,then starts to get dressed to go,hmm wtf you doing i not finished i said, "you good man" she says "pay me ...get out you not good lady i tell her,,,after bla bla back n fourth i throw her 500bht then pretend to call reception so she leaves,3 good ladys so far from pattaya bars  and suk bkk,1 shit one from beach road hey ho 😅.

Was really dissppointed with walking street tonight,felt like its gone to the dogs,had a good night few nights ago,as long didnt go past insomnia where the street becomes mumbai,few gogo bars lucifers to watch the band,drummer is shit hot,however he wasnt playing tonight,was a thai instead,,anyhow total change tonight 90% indians,im not racist,worked with folks from all over never a prob, but soon as i entered walking street from beach road,was chocka with them,groups,often got a whiff off bo,no joke,fucking disgusting, couldnt turn around quick enough,beach road up till mikes was chocka with them aswell, seen only 1 other falang,will stick to central from now,said years ago buckou is the falangs last stand,kinda sad in a way.

Used to spend a lot of time in North Pattaya years ago. Was mainly a German area. Last time I headed up that way it was mainly Indian and Arab's, so I guess things are changing and will probably be a long term change. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Used to spend a lot of time in North Pattaya years ago. Was mainly a German area. Last time I headed up that way it was mainly Indian and Arab's, so I guess things are changing and will probably be a long term change. 

It was ok the bars just past dolphin roundabout,ye mainly germans scandys,but still good times,havent been up that way for years,hopin its not went the same way as walking street,honestly couldnt believe it tonight tho,think anyone who remembers walking street from years ago would be disappointed and a little shocked at the numbers.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

It was ok the bars just past dolphin roundabout,ye mainly germans scandys,but still good times,havent been up that way for years,hopin its not went the same way as walking street,honestly couldnt believe it tonight tho,think anyone who remembers walking street from years ago would be disappointed and a little shocked at the numbers.

Was a regular at Lucifers for years, loved it there. 

Times change and you just have to find places that are to your taste. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Time to go down for the hotel breakfast,head out to check the massage shops sois 13 ect after that for an oily,bit of a drunken ramble last night i realise,think ill try stay off the drink today,least till it gets dark😁,hire moto scooter somewhere,visit some old areas around pattaya,noticed a few decent girls near saigon bar yesterday on the 6,will have to investigate later 😍.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Was a regular at Lucifers for years, loved it there. 

Times change and you just have to find places that are to your taste. 

Pulled some really fun girls from there too a decade ago. I remember my first time ever taking anyone without paying BF, I was all paranoid, because the Internet & our forums would say “it’s risky, you have ZERO recourse”…..it’s all BS IMO. Unless you’re very pissed & unlucky enough to come across a real thief, I never had an issue with FL ladies. 

@Phantom51red Sorry to hear about your experience, but these things happen. At least you’re honest about it. Two things I don’t believe from BM posting are

I have never had a bad barfine/FL…..I can really pick them

AND

I never ever discuss payment, they’ve always been happy with what I give them in the morning 

Especially when you drink fairly heavy, and the ladies have only gotten greedier the last 20 years…..I’m sorry shite is bound to happen. But I guess you and I are the only tourists with less than 100% success 

😉

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Pulled some really fun girls from there too a decade ago. I remember my first time ever taking anyone without paying BF, I was all paranoid, because the Internet & our forums would say “it’s risky, you have ZERO recourse”…..it’s all BS IMO. Unless you’re very pissed & unlucky enough to come across a real thief, I never had an issue with FL ladies. 

@Phantom51red Sorry to hear about your experience, but these things happen. At least you’re honest about it. Two things I don’t believe from BM posting are

I have never had a bad barfine/FL…..I can really pick them

AND

I never ever discuss payment, they’ve always been happy with what I give them in the morning 

Especially when you drink fairly heavy, and the ladies have only gotten greedier the last 20 years…..I’m sorry shite is bound to happen. But I guess you and I are the only tourists with less than 100% success 

😉

Cheers gb,all down to the adventure,believe me in the past ive had a lot worse,1 nutter who i picked up from that famous fls bar off walking street at 5am springs to mind,cant remember the name now,years ago tho,and the only time security got involved lol she was that bad she needed restraining lol.

Did have a good boomsing with her[last nights girl] before she escaped to toilet, 3 different postitions,just couldnt get across the finish line in 20 minutes haha,end of the day tho she knew i never finished so tried a fast one,pity she was a decent looker,could have been repeat s if she did her job well.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Phantom51red said:

Cheers gb,all down to the adventure,believe me in the past ive had a lot worse,1 nutter who i picked up from that famous fls bar off walking street at 5am springs to mind,cant remember the name now,years ago tho,and the only time security got involved lol she was that bad she needed restraining lol.

Did have a good boomsing with her before she escaped to toilet, 3 different postitions,just couldnt get across the finish line in 20 minutes haha,end of the day tho she knew i never finished so tried a fast one,pity she was a decent looker,could have been repeat s if she did her job well.

There you go, forget retirement plans, these girls cannot even look ONE HOUR in advance! 

20 minutes is pretty harsh though, especially if you couldn’t finish. I’m going to look into TRT I think, I’ve lost weight but my levels must be pretty low. With protection, hard to rise to full staff, and if I do, then I can’t finish either…..ahhh I miss the good old days where I could snap my fingers and Junior did what I told him

I’ve posted this here before, but the ladies at Tulip in BKK must undergo formal training on how to squeeze every last drop from a man. My girl was late, took her a while to gather her toys, I’m thinking “hey this won’t be 90 minutes, typical Thai ripoff”…….She got me off 3 times covered in the next, we’ll call it 75 minutes, closer to an hour probably……what a keeper

11 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Was really dissppointed with walking street tonight,felt like its gone to the dogs,had a good night few nights ago,as long didnt go past insomnia where the street becomes mumbai,few gogo bars lucifers to watch the band,drummer is shit hot,however he wasnt playing tonight,was a thai instead,,anyhow total change tonight 90% indians,im not racist,worked with folks from all over never a prob, but soon as i entered walking street from beach road,was chocka with them,groups,often got a whiff off bo,no joke,fucking disgusting, couldnt turn around quick enough,beach road up till mikes was chocka with them aswell,maybe thats why i got a bad fls experiance cos she pulls that shit with indians,dont know could be, seen only 1 other falang,will stick to central from now,said years ago buckou is the falangs last stand,kinda sad in a way.

I ran into one on B.R. a while back walking back from a bar on Soi 7. I was in a great mood as the band was great and I had a very good time.

I had no intention of picking anything up, but my radar is always on... 

A very nice looking lady said something to me. Her English was very good and she seemed like a possibility. She was very good looking for B.R. so my red flag alert came up. 

We started talking and more flags started popping up. I normally wouldn't have lasted that long but she was so hot that I wanted to give it my best. The more it continued the more I realized that she was a stark raving lunatic. 

It would have ended in a tragic nightmare I believe had I taken her back to the room. I have no idea how she can make any baht with that kind of crazed attitude. Probably one of the craziest bitches I have ever encountered over the years.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I ran into one on B.R. a while back walking back from a bar on Soi 7. I was in a great mood as the band was great and I had a very good time.

I had no intention of picking anything up, but my radar is always on... 

A very nice looking lady said something to me. Her English was very good and she seemed like a possibility. She was very good looking for B.R. so my red flag alert came up. 

We started talking and more flags started popping up. I normally wouldn't have lasted that long but she was so hot that I wanted to give it my best. The more it continued the more I realized that she was a stark raving lunatic. 

It would have ended in a tragic nightmare I believe had I taken her back to the room. I have no idea how she can make any baht with that kind of crazed attitude. Probably one of the craziest bitches I have ever encountered over the years.

The only FL's I've ever been with have been from the Marine Bar.

One girl had the biggest set of natural mammaries I've ever seen on a Thai girl.The first night was fantastic,she was an excellent fcuk & great fun.Second night she turned into a complete bitch as soon as we got into my room & I had to kick her out.

I don't know whether she was on drugs the first night or the second....

We made it to the Buriram house with only a little light rain.  The folks who did the clean up reported a nest of snakes had to be chased out of the garage.  One of the toilets isn't flushing, and a few light bulbs need replacing, but other than that it looks like everything is running well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 10/1/2022 at 11:08 AM, Jambo said:

So I rely on medication for the pain and wait in the NHS queue for my turn. Who knows when that will arrive although I indicated I would take an appointment at short notice if they get a cancellation. Sods law, that might just happen when I am on the other side of the world.

A Letter arrived today from NHS Scotland advising me I have an appointment at the Orthopaedic's Clinic of University Hospital at 2:00 pm this coming Thursday.

It has been a long wait and maybe I have picked up a cancellation given the relatively short notice period.

Anybody might think it is my birthday today?

Oh, it is although I try to forget. 🤣

Coincidence?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3