What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Yesterday I finally received some free fill, three dump truck loads; been waiting all summer, now i can continue my long-running project to extend and level the end of my yard:

rsz_img_1720.jpg

And today I got two cords of firewood delivered - not cheap these days but not as expensive as some suppliers are asking now - a friend's kid is doing this, good to see the little bugger doing something constructive as he has had his share of problems before:

rsz_img_1719.jpg

Thought I'd better cover it over as it's supposed to rain overnight and tomorrow - these round tarps are actually old microwave radio dish covers that I salvaged from work years ago, we used to change them out if they had any small tears or rips. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Gorgeous day out there today!

I did a good 2.5 hour walk this morning doing bits of shopping but too bloody hot to checkout the size of the Gorilla outside "Sleep with me" though.

I sweated buckets, so just replenishing lost minerals with some Sato!

Just back from my morning bike ride. I was going to take a picture of the gorilla, hopefully with some random lady next to it who didn't realize the sign above said "Sleep With Me" :default_biggrin:, but forgot. Have a few other snaps that I'll post shortly.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Just back from my morning bike ride. I was going to take a picture of the gorilla, hopefully with some random lady next to it who didn't realize the sign above said "Sleep With Me" :default_biggrin:, but forgot. Have a few other snaps that I'll post shortly.

It is very likely that due to its proximity to my Sato suppliers (75m?) that I may have lost perspective of my surroundings and remember it being larger than it was....

Got some Day Nurse from the chemist for the lurgy I have & have been checking it out online as the chemist said no booze with it.You can drink with it but one dose has the same alcohol content as a small glass of wine🥳so when I hit the vino I'll have a head start🤪....

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 11:06 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Gorgeous day out there today!

I did a good 2.5 hour walk this morning doing bits of shopping but too bloody hot to checkout the size of the Gorilla outside "Sleep with me" though.

I sweated buckets, so just replenishing lost minerals with some Sato!

Back a bit late from my morning bike ride as I got lured into a massage on my way home. But not before I remembered to snap a pic of your favorite gorilla. The rock he's on is about 50cm high and I estimate the gorilla's height at around 140cm. Now if there was a different part of his anatomy you were going to checkout the size of, I'll leave that to you. :default_biggrin:

PA130004.JPG

17 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Back a bit late from my morning bike ride as I got lured into a massage on my way home. But not before I remembered to snap a pic of your favorite gorilla. The rock he's on is about 50cm high and I estimate the gorilla's height at around 140cm. Now if there was a different part of his anatomy you were going to checkout the size of, I'll leave that to you. :default_biggrin:

PA130004.JPG

Yep, I've gone back to previous posts and it is still the same size as earlier photos... It just seems bigger in real life ...

Excellent walk today. Beautiful weather for an early morning walk.

As I approached an old offie I used to use, I realised that it was 8am and that it would be open. I popped in and left with a bottle of Big Nose 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon by the Silverlake vineyard for 450 Baht.

I shall report back later on whether I drank it with or without Sato!!

• Like 3

Just went to the old still in use train station in bkk to get a tickets to and from C.M. no problem getting up there on a special express train. But the ruturn a few says later was sold out. So that will be on bumpy rapid train.

Wierdest thing was the the woman at the counter only wanted money for the train to c.m. but still gave me both tickets.. oh well .. hopefully this doesn't mean i have to push behind the train when going back... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Contemplating whether to go out and eat, leave the girl sleeping in bed,she starts at 3pm,she wants to sleep,not had much of that either,can be a bloody hard life,im happily more than satisfied with her performance,but i aint getting back in bed ! 😍 shes a maniac😍

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/14/2022 at 10:02 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

Excellent walk today. Beautiful weather for an early morning walk.

As I approached an old offie I used to use, I realised that it was 8am and that it would be open. I popped in and left with a bottle of Big Nose 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon by the Silverlake vineyard for 450 Baht.

I shall report back later on whether I drank it with or without Sato!!

Glad to see you seem to be getting into a routine with the walking. Bravo ! It will pay big dividends down the road.

I have found myself in a bit of a rut regarding my physical activity. Fortunately the ruts throughout most of my life are relatively short lived. I'll get back in the swing of things soon, now that the weather should be improving.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just been booking hotel's for future gig's. Book early enough and they are fair price for London. Went to the Roundhouse last Tuesday to see Godsmack. They don't run the 23.52 train out of Waterloo midweek so had to leave the gig before the finish to get the last train. 

Booked one in Buckingham Palace Road for January to see Sleep Token at Brixton Academy and only £71.

Booked one for Saxon November 26 and cheapest good hotel was £175. Right on the doorstep of the Roundhouse though. 

To be honest, I don't really spend much money on anything else but gig's these days. Don't drink, don't own a bike etc. So this is sort of a treat really, sad as it sounds. 

Not sad mate I get my buzz out of gigs more than I ever did now .

• Thumbs Up 1

Went to see Richard Ashcroft last night last minute.

Don't really record much at concerts, but took a snippet near the end.

Manchester Arena

He's still got it , for me he's better than Liam 100%

The support was Jamie Webster if anyone gets chance to go see him don't hesitate he is brilliant and good to see a young kid hitting the big time the good old fashioned way.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

On 10/13/2022 at 12:23 PM, Nightcrawler said:

Just finished my online Speed Awareness Course, following a recent speeding offence caught on camera a few months back.

2.5 hrs went fairly quickly and parts of it were interesting, but if nothing else, it saved me getting any points on my otherwise clean Drivers Licence. 

Glad it's out of the way. 

We got caught by a speed camera on a recent trip to Buriram, and they mail the ticket to the vehicle's registered address.  I drive Rayong, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, and Prachinburi to the border of Sakaeo.  Then she drives Sakaeo and Buriram.  So when we got the ticket from Sakaeo she got to go pay it, lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

im happily more than satisfied with her performance,but i aint getting back in bed ! 😍 shes a maniac😍

It's great when you snag a girl like that, brilliant, i'm wishing i could return to about 20 years ago when i was more able to take advantage of such times, the body still gets the job done but at a much slower pace.....

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

3 hours ago, roomark said:

Went to see Richard Ashcroft last night last minute.

Don't really record much at concerts, but took a snippet near the end.

Manchester Arena

He's still got it , for me he's better than Liam 100%

The support was Jamie Webster if anyone gets chance to go see him don't hesitate he is brilliant and good to see a young kid hitting the big time the good old fashioned way.

Seen him in Hammersmith Palace just after 1st solo album came out,and with the verve Glastonbury,was great gigs,top singer,writer.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2022 at 2:33 PM, galenkia said:

Just been booking hotel's for future gig's. Book early enough and they are fair price for London. Went to the Roundhouse last Tuesday to see Godsmack. They don't run the 23.52 train out of Waterloo midweek so had to leave the gig before the finish to get the last train. 

Booked one in Buckingham Palace Road for January to see Sleep Token at Brixton Academy and only £71.

Booked one for Saxon November 26 and cheapest good hotel was £175. Right on the doorstep of the Roundhouse though. 

To be honest, I don't really spend much money on anything else but gig's these days. Don't drink, don't own a bike etc. So this is sort of a treat really, sad as it sounds. 

I don't think it's sad at all and I envy you for the opportunities you have to get out and see decent entertainment at proper venues; in my relatively isolated neck of the woods we have quite a decent local music scene but it mostly revolves around  a couple of local bars that are more geared to the young'uns, of course,  or at infrequent music festivals which aren't my cup of tea either. We get the occasional visit from more prominent Canadian artists but to see real international - grade musical performers I have to travel to Vancouver which is costly. 

• Like 3