What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I just cleaned the toilet in my condo. Doing laundry now... lol

Yesterday I went down to the U.S. Embassy to have some docs notarized. Each stamp cost $50 just to look at my I.D., 3 stamps total of $150. f**k !!!

I pay thousand$$$ in taxes every year. They are building a new consulate building here in CM - $800 + million. And then they charge me $50 for a fucking stamp. Jesus H. !

Relax time now. Going to start early, going to get good and pissed. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 1:31 PM, Phantom51red said:

Bloody tick tock spend hours on there on nightshift 😅,finished night shift on rig,just off coast  blackpool uk for 2 -3 month  at the windfarms, watching news coverage about the queen and counting down the days.[remember that thread]..🍺🍜😐✈️16 to go 🙂

Is there a hardcore section of tik tok.... ? or just those stupid dances they do like instagram ?

I'm not very familiar with it all and honestly kind of arsed about learning the shit and getting nowhere. Any good tips, or is it a waste of time ?

7 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Is there a hardcore section of tik tok.... ? or just those stupid dances they do like instagram ?

I'm not very familiar with it all and honestly kind of arsed about learning the shit and getting nowhere. Any good tips, or is it a waste of time ?

No,dont know about instagram never on it,ye get a lot of stupid shit ie dumb chav girls just sitting there doing nothing showing a clevage,scroll past or press not interested button and you ll see less of that crap,music,animals doing funny shit,politics,hiking/mountains,travel,scenery,and latest news wherever your based seems to be what the algorythms throw at me now all sorts of stuff,it was pre installed on my phone when i bought it so i gave it a whirl.

1 hour ago, john luke said:

Drinking Champaign in AF KLM lounge waiting for flight regrettably in the homeward direction.

I only ever drink champagne when on a flight, normally can't stand the stuff. A beer or glass of wine is better but if you are not paying for it then I suppose why not.

Not long before you are going back the other way again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just home from fishing in France, it's been a great week with some superb wildlife and some lovely big fish caught too.

The 8 hour drive home has totally knackered me.

A nice hot shower and now catching up on some TV with a nice bottle of wine.

Pretty sure it won't be long before I fall asleep in the chair.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2