What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

I think i need to make one with a psychiatrist first.

Now you're just avoiding.

You're not still some 21 year old indestructible skinhead!

Just go and get a few blood tests done, a few checks. Then you know where you stand.

No point sticking your head in the sand.

Not even talking about stopping drinking, just a health check.

You know it makes sense, or i'll find out where you live and come round and put all yer windaes in!

Boom!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, boydeste said:

I think you are a little more complex than that, but if you have drunk as much as I have tonight then it's an acceptable summation me thinks! LOL

I'm on my first one,only been in from work about 45 minutes.

That was hard work,you would think i was at a funeral the way everyone was moping about after having two weeks off.At least the worst one is out the way and only 2 more days until the weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, galenkia said:

That was hard work,you would think i was at a funeral the way everyone was moping about after having two weeks off.At least the worst one is out the way and only 2 more days until the weekend.

I am a tad ahead of ya mate, 2 bottles of red down and Jamasans in the fridge.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I am a tad ahead of ya mate, 2 bottles of red down and Jamasans in the fridge.

Got 2 bottles of Thatchers Vintage in the fridge,so at least its less than i would normally drink after work.Would do 8 ciders normally.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Hope to see you in Patts again Al...some great memories.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Got 2 bottles of Thatchers Vintage in the fridge,so at least its less than i would normally drink after work.Would do 8 ciders normally.

Take it steady mate if ya have work tomorrow. Fooking blue lights all over the place this time of year and the fookers want ya to blow up a balloon ffs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Bet he got it in moth balls this time of year.

Used it today,first time since i finished work 2 weeks ago.Bugger to start when it sits idle but is fine now.Have to use it year round as its my only transport.Don't enjoy it in winter,you just have to persevere through it,but the summer makes it all worth it.

• Like 1