What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just been reading some interesting stuff on Andrew Drumond website concerning some top stories that happened recently and in the past in Pattaya. Including the Piss Stop owner story.

No link or copy on here for obvious reasons, but Google and a VPN should allow you to find it.

Made me thinking about the "running a business in Pattaya" thread...note that ALL the names mentioned are people involved in "dodgy" stuff. Plus a few collateral damages....

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, JPK said:

Few pints and a bite to eat in hanrahans. Got a appointment for a haircut at 3pm so not getting too drunk. 

2C880B88-8832-49E4-B625-00AABC3ABE56.jpeg

My favourite pub in soi 4.

Sitting outside in the evening watching the freelancers try and nab a customer.

On 9/3/2018 at 10:48 PM, Horizondave said:

Just perusing a site for solid oak beds. Phil put me on to a particular site for real oak beds but looking at a different one now as I have seen my dream bed. 

I will buy a solid oak bed called Goodwood at £429, this will be topped by the Travelodge Dreamer mattress by Sleepeezee.  It is a minefield out there to get the right bed but I have always had a wonderful sleep in the Travelodge bed and they have a link to buy direct.  The mattress will be super king size (same as bed frame) and that is £549.

Blimey almost a £1000 for a bed, still you do spend about a third of your life in it.

How’s the bed ?

Hell, did anybody told them Kangaroo riders that "the rest of the world"  speaks normal English ?

Bloke asked me about breakfast this morning, I could barely grasp what he was speaking about FFS !

And dont tell me he thought I was a compatriot, ....

When I tell you we French are real romantics....

Women over 50 'too old' to love, French author Yann Moix says

His Marie Claire interview also drew criticism for statements he made regarding his preference for dating Asian women - which he specified as "Koreans, Chinese and Japanese" in particular.

"It's perhaps sad and reductive for the women I go out with but the Asian type is sufficiently rich, large and infinite for me not to be ashamed," he told the magazine.

Responding to the outrage, he told RTL radio, he was not "responsible" for his taste in women .

"I like who I like and I don't have to answer to the court of taste," he said, before joking he probably was not the best catch either. "50-year-old women do not see me either!" he told the station. "They have something else to do than to get around a neurotic who writes and reads all day long. It's not easy to be with me."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-46788256