What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

EVA, just checked in.

Now only the bags to drop off when we arrive.

I will be traveling Eva next week.......not a bad little airline. Got my seats allocated when booking and I didn't need to pay a premium for a standard seat like I did for that cheeky airline Emirates.

1 minute ago, Horizondave said:

I will be traveling Eva next week.......not a bad little airline. Got my seats allocated when booking and I didn't need to pay a premium for a standard seat like I did for that cheeky airline Emirates.

I always use them, never a problem yet.

Just back from a meal with the gf and her family for her nephews 15th birthday. 

The boys as camp as a row of tents. The gf is in a mood because I asked her if he was gay.  If I was a betting man I’d say within 10 years the little fairy will be cutting about in a dress with a set of bolt-ons😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I'm looking at a box. It has a new iPhone Xs inside. I have stupidly pressed the wrong key when ordering and have got a gold iPhone rather than a space grey one. I'm trying to tell myself that I really don't want to be stuck with a bling gold iPhone and shouldn't open the box. 

Never... you cant use the gold one mate... that's too girly and you will have to send the bloody thing back and get a nice lovely grey one,,

Her indoors got a brand-new rose gold one its bloody terrible mate..

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Never... you cant use the gold one mate... that's too girly and you will have to send the bloody thing back and get a nice lovely grey one,,

Her indoors got a brand-new rose gold one its bloody terrible mate..

I could have lived with the silver one, basically white, but not this.

7 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

1.thumb.jpg.4187e1a735a3a05a11595a04edf8fc8b.jpg

Sitting on the balcony of our room in Nong Khai looking across the Mekong river having a couple of Beer Lao Dark.

Now that is a nice view, done that many times and the beer Lao dark just adds to it.

Looks like the view I had from the Mut Mee Resort, I recognise that wall.lol

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Now that is a nice view, done that many times and the beer Lao dark just adds to it.

Looks like the view I had from the Mut Mee Resort, I recognise that wall.lol

Correct it is the Mut Mee resort. A very nice place to stay in my opinion.

I am a big fan of the honesty system they have in place just using a book for each room that you order and record your purchases in then just settle up when you check out.

Edited by thegrogmonster

13 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Correct it is the Mut Mee resort. A very nice place to stay in my opinion.

I am a big fan of the honesty system they have in place just using a book for each room that you order and record your purchases in then just settle up when you check out.

Small world, well run place. I had a lovely room overlooking the river, nice to knock back a few beers while watching the world (and the river) go by.