What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Surabaya domestic terminal has a souvenir shop that besides selling all the touristic crap and batik shirts, has a toy section where they have some nice models (1/24) so every time I go through I buy one.

Yesterday added the Renault R8 Gordini.

They cost the equivalent of 9 large Bintangs bloody hell ...... 

20190105_170628-1024x768.thumb.jpg.7d908e4ca2f662ed672592085a85592f.jpg

Not really sure they use the proper ruler for the scale when I compare the R8 and the VW !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Having a weekend break in North Wales,on the Isle of Anglesey at the moment looking across to Snowdonia.fa9a55de3dc26cac728865a029839b87.jpg8e3acad36bd4afdd404a43aa8fb98e1c.jpg2562bdd4f9e141bdc99cc0647f0fea2a.jpgb5d32626ad12f11e7893df3607b0655c.jpgdfb08cfbf51e346c73141c0359f29604.jpgafb54a1c81074a7b68196783330f95c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Few more weeks and Wie will not need the coat ans scarf, lovely pictures Gazza

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Back home after 3 weeks in Thailand, glad to be home but not keen on work Monday 😬.

Next big trip is Japan for Rugby WC in Oct, will probably knock in a couple of Euro/Uk trips before then 😊

I applied for tickets in the ballot for that , Eng vs Fra and Eng vs Arg , wasnt successful though ... 

15 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I applied for tickets in the ballot for that , Eng vs Fra and Eng vs Arg , wasnt successful though ... 

Got tix for both QF’s End could be in and one of the semi’s. Will 100% be going to the Eng v Fra game, will take a bag of cash to the game to get in on the day if I need to but I’ll do whatever it takes to get a ticket...... 🤣 Flights and most accommodation already booked so it’s deffo happening 😁

• Thumbs Up 1

Just finished watching 2 Aussie BBL cricket matches in between shopping,cooking etc. so now watching Manure tonking the fake hoop mongs.

Also entered a online competition to win tickets to a 2 day prog rock festival in october at Sheperds Bush Empire.😀

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Gonna watch 'I, Daniel Blake' on BBC2 in 15 minutes.

It'll probably wind me up.

But one thing it will not do, is make me ever vote for Labour under Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbot!

Yea, yea, Politics, cry me a river ...

A proper hard watch.

Though a much hard reality for many!

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Gonna watch 'I, Daniel Blake' on BBC2 in 15 minutes.

It'll probably wind me up.

But one thing it will not do, is make me ever vote for Labour under Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbot!

Yea, yea, Politics, cry me a river ...

Ken Loach...his social commentary and understanding of what the reality of life is like over the last five decades is stunning...  A genius 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

Ken Loach...his social commentary and understanding of what the reality of life is like over the last five decades is stunning...  A genius 

Yea, he started it all with highlighting the social realities in 'Cathy come home'.

• Like 1