What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

16 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Kholi wont declare now with a series lead...he will want to give them a right battering and get a huge lead.

I think he will around 500 then try and bowl them out for under 300 and make them follow on.

He won't want to be out of the spotlight for too long back in the dressing room.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

His old mate Pant is in now so probably.😀

Was funny as anything....Paine is temporary captain....lol......even Warne said Paine should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on captaining the side...who can ever forget Gary Pratt and Ponting...555555

Pant is young and fiery. Remember him from IPL...can really score quickly...a quick 60-70 on the boards.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Was funny as anything....Paine is temporary captain....lol......even Warne said Paine should keep his mouth shut and concentrate on captaining the side...who can ever forget Gary Pratt and Ponting...555555

Pant is young and fiery. Remember him from IPL...can really score quickly...a quick 60-70 on the boards.

Pant is great to watch,reminds me of Kevin Pietersen the way he plays test cricket.Plays some weird and wonderful shots then gets out doing something silly.

• Like 1

"Demobilizing" the jungle kitchen and off to the airport in 2 h.

Hell, I am becoming old or cheap charlie ?

13 days in the jungle and only this ? 🙊🙊

20190104_081844-768x1024.thumb.jpg.a304ee1adb26cddd40500923b5dbed22.jpg

Ok, its 08.30 so I can open one more ...hell, I supposed to be an Bintang alcoholic jungle dweller after all !

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

"Demobilizing" the jungle kitchen and off to the airport in 2 h.

Hell, I am becoming old or cheap charlie ?

13 days in the jungle and only this ? 🙊🙊

20190104_081844-768x1024.thumb.jpg.a304ee1adb26cddd40500923b5dbed22.jpg

Ok, its 08.30 so I can open one more ...hell, I supposed to be an Bintang alcoholic jungle dweller after all !

That is pitiful mate.😨

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Chillin' with a beer and some tunes, will probably crash early.  Getting up at 04:45 for work takes its toll by the end of the week, especially if I'm not in bed by 23:00 latest.

Know the feeling in the 3 month off season i was doing 0500 to 1730 was a killer at first then went on 1600 to 0330 end of the week you really look forward to your days off

1 minute ago, Nickrock said:

end of the week you really look forward to your days off

No truer words have ever been spoken!  Fortunately we've had nice weather the last several weeks, and this weekend will be clear with highs in the mid- to upper 60sF (mid to upper teens C).

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Bloody Excel file told me I was way over the Bintang budget last year...

Fecking maths !  Maybe need to cut the Missus allowance and transfer it to my Bintang allowa nce ?

There's no maybe to it. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, john luke said:

Checked in to hotel and got a free upgrade at Orchard Hotel in Singapore.

Back on your what do in Singapore. Just looked at the Turf Club site. There's no racing on Friday night, the Sunday afternoon meeting is on the Polytrack (artificial sand like surface)- it's really poor racing for SNG and no spectacle compare to the turf under floodlights- not worth going. Way better things to do!!

Have a great trip

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, galenkia said:

I think he will around 500 then try and bowl them out for under 300 and make them follow on.

He won't want to be out of the spotlight for too long back in the dressing room.

Good call Gal...Pant gave them a good pummeling too