Thai festival,Kngs Cross London

nadia

3 hours ago, nadia said:

friday 16th of june 1pm -8pm .sat 17th of june 11am - 6pm , sun 11am -6pm @ west handyside canopy kings cross , n1c 4bh , could have a meet up saturday and hopefully no strikes 

Seen that, though we fly to Belfast on the 16th, back Monday 19th as it's a school inset day, or would've went.

4 hours ago, nadia said:

friday 16th of june 1pm -8pm .sat 17th of june 11am - 6pm , sun 11am -6pm @ west handyside canopy kings cross , n1c 4bh , could have a meet up saturday and hopefully no strikes 

Sounds good but at York races Saturday. Peak season for me now🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/10/2023 at 11:32 AM, coxyhog said:

Well we're going on Saturday & if anyone else is then we need a meeting point.

May I suggest the Chang dispensary?

yes i will be there saturday mate ill pm you my mobile number 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Nightcrawler changed the title to Thai festival,Kngs Cross London
On 6/18/2023 at 12:08 PM, galenkia said:

I’m staying in a hotel by Kings Cross tonight, got a gig at Islington garage. Will have to check it out.

Didn’t get to Kings Cross until after 6pm due to service reductions on both mainline and tube lines, plus it was raining so didn’t get to check it out sadly.

19 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Didn’t get to Kings Cross until after 6pm due to service reductions on both mainline and tube lines, plus it was raining so didn’t get to check it out sadly.

You didn't miss much mate. Not much going on, a bit of an anti climax IMO. But nice to meet up with some of the lads. 

• Thanks 1