FANTASY FOOTY 23/24 SEASON

Binlid

I seem to have been involved in a lot of close games in the H2H League recently and tonight is very close again, the LDK is 3 points ahead of me going into tonight`s match, we both have Salah as captain but I also have Nooonezzzz in my team. Hopefully he can bring me 3 pts at least to draw the match, even better if he could score a couple. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Binlid said:

I seem to have been involved in a lot of close games in the H2H League recently and tonight is very close again, the LDK is 3 points ahead of me going into tonight`s match, we both have Salah as captain but I also have Nooonezzzz in my team. Hopefully he can bring me 3 pts at least to draw the match, even better if he could score a couple. 

... With a Nunez assist I think..

15 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

When "normal" people sell him after the FA Cup games he will drop in price even further next week I think ...

I was surprised by your post, but the 2 greatest Fantasy League plotters have just made the same move.🤔 Do player values change that often?

I guess either could get injured on international duty?

I'm lost, but then I'm convinced the Head to Head table is upside down!!

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I was surprised by your post, but the 2 greatest Fantasy League plotters have just made the same move.🤔 Do player values change that often?

On my part it is pure guess work but if any player is sold en-masse then his price normally drops. So you sell him high and buy him back low. Also if the replacement is popular then his price will rise too ...

I get the gist of the game but I continually drop behind because of my choice of Captains which is pretty much based on having fun rather than going all in on the "housewife's favourite".

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

21 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I guess either could get injured on international duty?

I'm lost, but then I'm convinced the Head to Head table is upside down!!

The big thing is they are likely to be away for quite some time , depending on how well their sides do obviously ... in Jan there is only a couple of games , but if they make the finals they could be away until mid February ... a lot of money to keep on your bench , as I found out with Haaland 

I'm not sure exactly how the price rises work , but there are some sites that predict changes  ... by selling Salah or Son , you immediately lose value , the sale price for me is 0.3m less than the purchase... but I am hoping they fall enough to be able to buy them back later .. 🤷‍♂️

the likely replacements for these players are also going to be popular and will rise in price... but it's a big risk , they could get injured in FA cup games or training  .... I had this a few weeks ago bringing in Pau early ..

https://fplstatistics.com/Home/IndexAndroid#

• Great Info 2

Not much idea how the pricing system works tbh. Dont think anybody does!

For eg...Haaland lost about 40% ownership yet has only dropped once!

I think its something to do with ownership and starting price? But who knows!

• Great Info 1

37 minutes ago, Bobbyg said:

Not much idea how the pricing system works tbh. Dont think anybody does!

For eg...Haaland lost about 40% ownership yet has only dropped once!

I think its something to do with ownership and starting price? But who knows!

I think we both know about ownership issues Bob... And it's nowt to do with fantasy football. Best wishes for the new year my fellow Rover. 

• Haha 2