Massage Shop Recomendations (Threads Merged)

forcebwithu

I would be interested in hearing recommendations from other BM's on their favorite massage shops. Best would be those that combine a great massage with a relaxing and satisfyingly end.

Without fail, the best massages I've had have been from lady's who have trained at Wat Po in Bangkok. Sunee is one such lady who I've see on an irregular basis for the last six years.

As luck would have it she called out to me from her new massage shop as I was on my morning bike ride today. Good thing too as I didn't know she had moved to a new shop. Her new shop is on Soi 11 off of Buakhao (map link: note lady in the photo on the map link is the previous owner).

The new shop is much nicer inside compare to her old one. She's also currently working alone until high season, which is a plus in my book as it means no risk of other customers disturbing a peaceful massage with phone calls and loud conversations with their massage lady.

She's also doing a promotion to generate new customers by giving a free massage after six massages.

image.jpeg

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Jesus, wish I could help you, but not living in Pattaya, I am useless LOL! 

250 baht for an Oil Massage is a very good price, all the ones here locally are 400 baht. 

If the massage is good, and the shop clean, I see 400B as still a good deal.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Jesus, wish I could help you, but not living in Pattaya, I am useless LOL! 

250 baht for an Oil Massage is a very good price, all the ones here locally are 400 baht. 

Was going to say OH NO, even for BKK that’s criminal inflation, but still dirt cheap compared to here. In 2008 in Arizona, while our $ was higher than USD, I had a chain that once you were a monthly member, was only $39/hour…..I went lots as it was just before the market collapsed

But now in Canada, at a proper spa, forget about anything close to $1 a minute, probably closer to $140 with tip…..just a luxury for many folks. BKK at 400 is still like $15 CAD……so one tenth of the price, give or take. Of course there are still Cheap Charlie’s who will curse you out for tipping on top and “ruining it for the rest of us”……

Massage is one area where I gladly spoil the ladies, I mean you feel so good….once had 2 hours on South Pattaya, paid for a 3rd just to fall asleep….Girl said fine & observed

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

If the massage is good, and the shop clean, I see 400B as still a good deal.

It is a good deal and fairly insignificant if you are also getting your pipes cleaned out too and tipping on top accordingly.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I have been out of the game for a while now given all the things that I have had going on (Moving to a new house, got married, new location to check things out from, lawyer stuff ....). Back in the day I found Tum's on soi 15 near Buakhou to be ok albeit a little pricey. Also, not really much in the way of lookers, but the girls were well trained. I have not been there in two years now, so I have no idea of the current environment. I went to Risa a few times (again no recent experience) and I agree with the @Stillearly description.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

I have been out of the game for a while now given all the things that I have had going on (Moving to a new house, got married, new location to check things out from, lawyer stuff ....). Back in the day I found Tum's on soi 15 near Buakhou to be ok albeit a little pricey. Also, not really much in the way of lookers, but the girls were well trained. I have not been there in two years now, so I have no idea of the current environment. I went to Risa a few times (again no recent experience) and I agree with the @Stillearly description.

I've been to Tum Massage many times, but not in the last several months. Think it's up for sale, probably because it's hard to run a massage business where customers are looking for a quiet, peaceful environment on a soi that is being torn up off and on for the last couple of years.

Found the ladies well trained, and the shop itself nicely fitted out. Oil massage rooms on the second and third floors have wooden walls going up 2/3 to the ceiling; much better than curtained off areas for privacy.

Oil massage is 350B. Considering the quality of the massage and rooms, a good value IMHO.

• Thumbs Up 1

My preference is for small shops with one or two ladies working. Often times that means I and my massage lady have the shop to ourselves, which can lead to a more energetic and vocal end to the massage.

Tuk Ta Massage on 3rd Rd is a shop that ticks those boxes. Good value too at 250B for oil massage.

image.jpeg

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9330212,100.8913305,3a,75y,315.28h,100.98t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1sS3RFX7eF-bpfKjqayi9fUw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!9m2!1b1!2i28?hl=en&entry=ttu

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, East is West said:

Can any of you with experience recommend a place in Central Pattaya 

Depends a lot on what you are looking for guy.

• Legit massage
  • Decent massage with happy ending options
  • Hell with the massage, I want sex
  • Downright dirty stuff
  • Soapies

Let's say you are looking for decent massage with happy ending options - the Risa locations fit into this category

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hop in to some of the massage places around the corner of Buakhao and Soi Honey, go to the room undress and lie down on your belly and tell the girl you want an actual massage. You are guarantined to get some hilarious reactions from perplexed girls who doesn't know what to do. 

(According to a friend)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2023 at 9:25 PM, ChiFlyer said:

Depends a lot on what you are looking for guy.

• Legit massage
  • Decent massage with happy ending options
  • Hell with the massage, I want sex
  • Downright dirty stuff
  • Soapies

Let's say you are looking for decent massage with happy ending options - the Risa locations fit into this category

I need recommendations for Decent massage with happy ending options also for sex.  

2 hours ago, Abhishek Singh said:

Hi,
Any recommendation for Reliable happy ending massage parlors in Bangkok, Pattaya & Phuket.

In Bangkok go to Phrom Phong Soi 24/1. Just take a walk around, you can't go wrong, lots of girls sat outside the parlours.

Edited by richy65
spelling error
  • Like 1

• john luke changed the title to Massage Shop Recomendations (Threads Merged)