Do you have lucid dreams?

Butch

On 11/13/2023 at 8:52 AM, Glasseye said:

I still wake up with a boner, most days. Is this a good thing ?

Depends if you wake up drunk in the gutter after a good night of drinking and you flash it to all passers bye, or you’re at home and in the comfort and privacy of your own bedroom. 😉

• Haha 2

I’ve found that if I want a few hours of rest from her indoors, all I have to do is tell her that I had a dream last night and it was about ……..  insert anything weird…… and she’s straight on the phone to her mother and they’ll spend hours discussing what my dream was all about. 
Works every time. 🤗👍

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2023 at 8:16 PM, KhunDon said:

I’ve found that if I want a few hours of rest from her indoors, all I have to do is tell her that I had a dream last night and it was about ……..  insert anything weird…… and she’s straight on the phone to her mother and they’ll spend hours discussing what my dream was all about. 
Works every time. 🤗👍

lol.   Buddha stuff I reckon.

I once took an Eastern Religion class. I learned a few things. But... the basic end result that I learned was --- back in the day when the Hindu Gods were prancing around, then Buddha took his journey (and what followed). There must have been some serious drug action going on.

Some really bizzare things. 

• Haha 1

Nearly always.

I usually wake up trying to work out why i had said dream, someone in it from my past. Sometimes i can put it down to some small interaction or name mentioned, something seen on social media etc. Other times i can't out it down to anything.

And then about 10mins after waking i can remember almost none of the dream anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

You need to see a therapist about these erotic wet dreams you have been having

I am sorry that I am unable to make your dreams cum true😁😁

Did you wake up with bite marks all over your pillow?🤯🤯

funny enough, my pillow is covered in dribble lol.

On a serious note, I've heard that dreaming of friends who are alive is a portent of their continued health and good fortune, so you might be in for a lottery win mate! fingers crossed for you 🙂

• Like 1

Few weeks back, during the middle of the night ,wifey let's out a fart of epic proportions.  Seriously enough to wake me up and I sleep well. I tell her the next morning, she says " Oh my God weally?  I hab bad dream last night, you would not stop tickling me" 

Outstanding..

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Few weeks back, during the middle of the night ,wifey let's out a fart of epic proportions.  Seriously enough to wake me up and I sleep well. I tell her the next morning, she says " Oh my God weally?  I hab bad dream last night, you would not stop tickling me" 

Outstanding..

I can honestly say in all the 24+ years I’ve been married to my wife, I’ve never, ever heard her fart once.  
I think she must be saving them up and only lets them out when she goes off to Thailand on her own.  🤗

• Haha 1

I have vivid anxiety dreams, which I am pretty sure are rooted in my 50+ year IT career. I wake up sweating all over and feeling anxious. Typically the dream has me in a airport having lost my passport, or laptop, or trying to figure out a gate that keeps changing. 

These dreams have lessened since I retired 7 years ago, but still occur from time to time. I do wake up remembering them. I was a sleep walker as a child and then again as a young adult. That stopped happening about 50 years ago.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 2:54 PM, Ranovertheborder said:

I suffer from night terrors and regularly awake from a nightmare only to find I am still in the nightmare, sometimes I awake for real in a cold sweat and shaking in shock, if anyone has night terrors you will know what I mean 

Geez guy. I do not know, but I wish you well with finding some help for getting away from this. I have some sleep problems myself, but not like what you are dealing with.  

On 11/17/2023 at 4:43 AM, Krapow said:

Nearly always.

I usually wake up trying to work out why i had said dream, someone in it from my past. Sometimes i can put it down to some small interaction or name mentioned, something seen on social media etc. Other times i can't out it down to anything.

And then about 10mins after waking i can remember almost none of the dream anyway.

I;ve given up on why a certain individual popped up in a particular dream. I am just thankful for having the moment when they were there in my life at the moment, even though it wasn;t real.