Good Days, Bad Days

Glasseye

It's in our nature,I used to think some guys on the rig who were more or less consistently in the same mood for 3 or 4 weeks were on drugs to keep them that way,while the rest of us up n down,happy ,grumpy one day to the next, we see through the bullshit more as we get older of how the world works. 

Some days if I watch sky news or bbc it just pisses me off right away ,to hear the puppet politicians,financilist s,analysts ect talk bla bla ,think that's why I'm in a better mood in Thailand if I don't see the news.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 11/24/2023 at 3:29 AM, Butch said:

I was sent a good meme by someone a while ago. A guy was talking in an "indian" voice, very calm, and just said "If you're having a bad day, just say f**k it, go home and go back to bed, and start afresh tomorrow"

Sounds like one of my favoriter mottos. Maybe I have some Indian blood in me I don't know about..... 

On 11/23/2023 at 3:29 PM, Butch said:

I was sent a good meme by someone a while ago. A guy was talking in an "indian" voice, very calm, and just said "If you're having a bad day, just say f**k it, go home and go back to bed, and start afresh tomorrow"

Whoever that is he’s funny as hell. Eat what you want, who cares about sugar, you’re going to die anyway, f—k it

• Like 1