Visualization

Glasseye

• Glasseye changed the title to Visualization
4 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Do you do it ? Have you done it much in your current/previous work worlds ? Do you trust or apprecite it in your life ?

Sometimes I think about what I'd do if I won the lottery....

4 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Sometimes I think about what I'd do if I won the lottery....

I gave up on that one a long time ago. lol

Yet, last week I did learn the Thai name for it - loi loi !

In my line of work I have to try and visualise as much as possible, end result and all that.

I've read that visualisation is actually very positive for mental health. I keep telling my daughter to visualise passing her exams and going beyond that to higher education.

I keep telling my Mrs to visualise giving me a Blow job, but to be honest, some things are more achievable than others.

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Butch said:

In my line of work I have to try and visualise as much as possible, end result and all that.

I've read that visualisation is actually very positive for mental health. I keep telling my daughter to visualise passing her exams and going beyond that to higher education.

I keep telling my Mrs to visualise giving me a Blow job, but to be honest, some things are more achievable than others.

I agree, they used to teach us doing it, but I did it anyway, naturally. Alwasys would quickly review personally how I would articulate what i just witnessed or actions I took. Did it constnatly. Saved me a lot of trouble.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

I often visualize my boss bursting in to flames and every one hiding the fire extinguisher 

I often visualise NZ convincingly beating England at cricket, but it begins to push the realms of reality a bit...:)

Just now, Butch said:

I often visualise NZ convincingly beating England at cricket, but it begins to push the realms of reality a bit...:)

Partley, body,soul, and mind are here because of the Chicago Cubs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gave a perfect delivery to a manager of the gym I go today. Went very well, until he told me he wasn't the "big boss".

I then asked him if he argreed with what I respectally/privately talked with him about. He acknowledged, legitametly.

He then identified who the "boss" was. The Boss was tearing apart a treadmill at the moment, so I didn't approach him.

I thanked the guy I was speaking with and explained that I will have a nice chat with boss man, when I get back from holiday. I also said that no mention (on my end) of our present conversarion will ever be acknowledged or metioned. All was good.

to be continued.....

9 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Sometimes i sit in an agogo and visualise what i might do to one or more of the girls on stage...

Even more so if it were possible to turn the clock back a few years !!!!

11 hours ago, Lirchenfeld said:

Sometimes i sit in an agogo and visualise what i might do to one or more of the girls on stage...

.... and then you go back to room and have a wank and a good nights sleep. 😜

• Haha 2